13

Three weeks later.

Brad's house.

*Connor's pov*

"I swear to you, if he's late because he were crying his eyes out after leaving Em, I'll punch him"

"C'mon Tris, leaving who you love is the most difficult thing in the world"

"I know, James! I'd been there, can you remember? But he was almost a month away and now he's late? Give me some space to complain, please"

"Oh, Tradley!"

Tristan punches my arm, but we're all laughing when we knock on Brad's door. He had moved from Tristan's house some days before going to US to see Emma. Now I know he was there to propose to her, so it makes sense.

The door opens and Bradley stares at us.

"Come in. I'll be ready in a few seconds. I swear!" He says while going upstairs.

"Well, then I'm gonna eat your food"

"Go ahead, Tris" Wait, what? The three of us turn to this female voice and see Emma standing in the kitchen.

"Em! What are you doing here?"

"Do you guys want the short or the long version?

"Long, of course"

"Ok. I broke up with Bradley three weeks ago. He begged me to come back. Eventually I decided to give him another chance. He cried a little. Begged a little more. And now I'm living with him for a few months to see if I can get a job here. That's it"

"He cried?"

"Did he propose?

"Wait, I didn't cry. Stop lying" We can hear Bradley shouting from upstairs.

The five of us talking at the same time. Oh, that's why I really love these guys.

"She's a liar. Stop believing in everything she says." Brad is back and ready.

"Ok, let's go then"

"But did he propose?"

"Yes, James, he did"

"Where's the ring?"

"I didn't say yes"

"What?"

"She's mean. And evil. Sometimes she hits me."

"Oh, you like it!"

"Man, let's go or you're going to regret it"

Tristan pushes Bradley away and we shout our goodbyes to Emma. She's a good girl and I love the way she's always making fun of Brad. Before she closes the door, Brad comes back and kiss her.

"Wait for me. I promise I'll be back soon"

"Baby there's nothing that I want more" She replys.

They smile to each other and we're ready to go.

The end