3

*Emma's pov*

Ok, I didn't have the courage to call him. I spent the past two days trying to call him and end things, but the only thing I was able of doing was to cry. It's unfair to fall in love with someone that lives so far from you. Why can't I love my neighbour? Or some guy that lives here in LA? It shouldn't be so hard!

But every time I think about it, I remember when we first met.

I was running late for my last exam on college and I was walking so fast that I wasn't paying attention to anything around me. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I start reading the message my mom had sent me, I felt a body colliding with another person.

I know it's kind of a movie scene and we never think it's going to happen to us, but it happened to me. I paused my music and heard someone laughing. That beautiful sound was enough to take me to paradise and back. I knew I was going to fall for that person, but I didn't care.

I looked at his face to apologize, but the words were nowhere to find.

"Are you ok?" he asked me since I was unable to talk.

"Oh... Yes, yes. I'm sorry, but I wasn't looking and..."

"That's ok. Don't worry"

I nodded and got back to my life. I spent all day thinking about his smile and his voice. I wanted to have a little more time to know him or at least have his name. So, I don't need to mention my surprise when I saw him getting in the bar I was with my friends after our exam week. We smiled to each other and that was the last time I was able to think in anything that wasn't Bradley Simpson.

coming home | bwsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें