12

*Brad's pov*

I don't know how I'm so calm. She's trying to break up with me and I'm proposing to her. I'd laugh if it wasn't happening to me. I can see her breathing getting heavier, her hands shaking and her eyes going all over my face. She's thinking or she's trying to understand why the hell I did it.

"I can see that something in your mind has changed and you're wondering about you and me"

"Stop using your lyrics to talk to me"

"Oh you were faster this time"

Yes! I made her smile.

"Smile for me, baby"

"Bradley..."

"You know, maybe I should loved harder and checked if you were alright"

"Stop it"

Her smile was still there and I can see she's fighting against it.

"Do I get a second chance to make you mine tonight?"

My heart is almost getting out of my chest. I'm not calm anymore. I want her to be mine and I won't leave this house till she agrees with me. I get up and pull her to be in front of me. I can't stop myself from pulling her hair from her face and when I touch her skin, she closes her eyes.

I know this is a second chance and I need to grab it or she'll change her mind again.

I pull her body against mine and kiss her cheek. Once. Twice. I kiss her chin and after kissing her mouth, I look in her eyes. I can't help a smile.

"You send shivers down my spine, Em"

"We still need to talk about it"

"I know, but not now"