Nandini: So what were u doing?

Nyonika: Nothing... I was getting bored, so i thought to make the vegetable ravioli for Manik that he likes so much.

Nandini's eyes lighted up at it as she looked up.
Nandini: Would u teach me?

Nyonika: U wanna learn?
Nyonika asked her surprised while Nandini nodded furiously.

Nandini: Hell yes... Manik always keeps on telling me how good it is! Plz mom...

Nyonika: Ohk then... Lets do this!
------------------------------------

About an hour later, they were both busy in the kitchen, as Nyonika instructed Nandini to work on the gravy while she fried a few vegetables. Nyonika had given the evening off to the cooks as the two worked alone without any interruption talking casually as Nyonika told Nandini about her own Honeymoon trip.

Nandini: OMG... I can't believe Dad did that!

Nyonika: Of course... Where do u think Manik got his cockiness from! He is totally like harsh when it comes to this...
Nyonika said rolling her eyes while Nandini chuckled.

Nandini: Come on Mom... Stop kidding! I m sure u loved it about him, we all see how even after so many years of marriage, all it takes for Dad is a few words in ur ears and u turn red from ur blush...

As if right on queue Nyonika blushed hard making Nandini laugh out loud earning a slap at the back of her head as she focused on the stove in front of her.

Servant: Ma'am ur phone... It was ringing in the living room!
A servant said as he walked into the kitchen with Nandini's ringing phone in his hands.

Nandini: Ohh must be Manik... Could u please receive the call and put it up on speaker for me!

The servant nodded at her and did as she said before keeping her phone on the counter and walking out.

Nandini: Hello!
Nandini called out cheerfully towards the phone when she heard a loud shrieking voice from the other end.

"Where the Fuck have u kept Him?"

Nandini stilled at the voice knowing full well who was it on the other end as she shuttered,
Nandini: Y-You.... W-What do u mea-mean?

Mrs. K: U very well know what I mean... Where is my Son?

Nandini frowned at her words not understanding as she spoke up,
Nandini: I don't-

Mrs. K: Don't u dare lie to me Nandini! I know u very well, I hv told u before also to stop influencing My Son but u just can't stop being a Bitch ever. What do u think of urself haan? Keeping my son with urself since the last night. U are Nothing okay! Fucking Nothing.... I just don't see what have u done to Rishab that my Son has started speaking back to his parents in ur favour.

I have spent a number of years regretting the decision of keeping Shit like u with me but u know what, now I regret even having a daughter like u in the first place. I so wish I Never Had U, and just imagine how peaceful my life would have been.

Nandini jerked at her place listening to her, making the pan fall from the stove resulting in the entire gravy to fall on the ground, a bit of it landing on her feet. Nyonika moved towards her in panic seeing the hot liquid on her while Nandini stayed still not reacting at all. While Mrs. K continued on the phone,

Mrs. K: But even now finally u r out of here, u can't leave my life at peace can you.... Listen to me very carefully Nandini, Stay away from My family, Stay away from My Son. U don't deserve a Family Nandini, u don't deserve any Love from anyone.... U heard me, u don't I don't care what u do with that perfect family of urs but keep it far away from me.... U R Dead for me, and I would like the fuck to keep it in the same way.