Chapter 5- Lets get drunk!

ARIANA'S POV

I gathered my day-wear and Hopped in the buses shower. I stripped off my pajamas from yesterday and washed off the lack of hygiene residue of my hair. I ran my fingers many times through the tangled mess and finally got it to loosen up. As soon as I was done I got my towel and headed to the room which was isolated since all the boys had disappeared by the time I woke up. I wore a multi color floral dress which was above my knees. I blow-dried my hair and put it into a ponytail then looked at myself in the mirror liking the outfit I put together. My phone buzzed and I check it to see the caller I.d. It was Harry. "Hello?" I said. "Hi babe what you doing?" He chuckled. I tumbled a step when I accidently stepped on something dropping my phone. "Ariana? ari..?" His voice echoed through the walls. "Hey... Sorry I fell" I laughed. "We'll before you kill yourself with your clumsiness get a driver to bring you down here." He stated. "Where are you boys?" I giggled. "We're at beach breakfast we were waiting for you to wake up." He said after closing the phone. Why couldn't they just go with me? I groaned while stepping outside of the bus which was parked outside a hotel in washington. I spotted a taxi and asked them where the beach breakfast was and they drove off.

I walked out of the car and noticed all the boys staring. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked seriously. They all laughed along. "Hey ari!" Louis grinned while hugging me. Harry jumped into the hug which later became a group hug. "You guys really make me worry" I smirked cheekily while pulling back. I looked at zayn and his smile was perfect. His eyes were glowing and the breeze of the fresh air made me feel relaxed. "Hey Ari" he greeted. "Hi zayn" I Replied while biting my lip. Gawh damn you nerves!

Zayn being a gentlemen pulled out my chair and I sat down facing five boys. Harry was on my left and louis took my right while zayn was seated in front of me who was accompanied by Niall and Liam. We all had our own little conversations but I was mostly conversing with Louis. "So you wrote any new songs?" Louis grinned. "Unfortunately no... writers block" I smiled half heartedly. "I could help if you want" he grinned lightening up my mood. "That... Would be awesome Lou" "when did you start calling me Lou?" He gasped in terror jokingly. "I don't know it just sounded right" I laughed repeating the line he used when he started calling me Ari. As soon as we where finished we were all rubbing our bellies from the amount of eating. "Niall! How are you still not full?" I asked shocked. "You'll get used to it." Liam added in. "So what do you guys want to go today since its a day off?" Niall said in-between munching. "Um.. We can all head back to the tour bus and play video games and have dinner then go bowling?" Harry gave an idea. "That sounds cool... What do you say Ari?" Zayn smiled. I suddenly felt lost in his eyes, the glowing golden texture, how he calls me Ari, how his teeth are perfect. "Ari?" He laughed noticing my strong glare. "I...um sure!" I giggled while feeling my cheeks burn.

As if we sat in the taxi cradled up zayn lifted me off my waist placing me on his lap. "Arnt I heavy?" I said seriously. "Babe your like a tissue." He said while wining his fingers in mine. My smile turned upside down while I looked outside the opposite window. I knew I was probably acting like a bitch but I didn't want to be leading him on, or be played by him. My feelings got stronger everyday when I looked into his eyes but I just couldn't be In a relationship right now, I didn't have the capabilities to trust anyone so dearly yet. The taxi got stuffy so I opened the window leaning down as zayn kept putting his face infront of mine. "Zayn I can't see" I said seriously feeling a wee bit frustrated. "Ari, why are you acting like this?" I looked at him and didn't answer. He knew he could say anything else so he just hushed up and we didn't look at eachother the whole trip. As soon as we where outside we all yelled "FREEDOM!" Then we checked into the hotel who had a trillion video games including my favourite COD. "WOO MY FAVOURITE GAME!" I shouted excitedly. "Woah.. You play cod?" Louis asked wide-eyed. "Yes" I responded with a one word answer. "chicks don't really like these type of games. Don't cry when you lose" he laughed while booting it up. "IM FIRST!" Harry and I said at the same time. "Okay so it's Ariana vs Harry" Louis smiled. We both gripped our controllers and started playing. "shoot!" I yelled when I finally slaughtered Harry's virtual cartoon. "I just got killed by a chick" he laughed while he pouted. "Whatever, I'm going for a change a dress isn't really comfortable when your fighting for your life" I winked. As soon as I went back In the bus I slipped on my short black shorts and a tank top. "Hey can you take our suitcases upstairs?" I asked the receptionist as she arranged a guy to take it up. I ran upstairs rapidly trying to make sure they havnt started playing again. By the time I got there they zayn was versing Liam. "Whoever wins is going to face you Ari!" Louis pointed out. "Fine" I saw Harry staring at my butt which made me feel uncomfortable. "Harry stop!" I laughed. "Whaaa...?" He giggled. "Stop staring at my butt" I punched him playfully. "What butt?" He then laughed pulling me into a bear hug. I felt his hands lower and he was about to grab my ass. I quickly pulled back from the hug "Harry I mean it" I said this time seriously. I was furious at the way he probably looked at me. He probably thought I was a easy chick? Ugh I marched my way into the room with my eyebrows arched into the middle. Anger travelled through my blood as I changed into Jeans and a pink jumper. I left the house with a simple goodbye and walked straight into the hotel bar.

ZAYN POV

As soon as I noticed that Harry was objectifying Ariana, my blood boiled. She was so innocent and a girl who wouldn't care how she looked even though so was amazingly gorgeous. Harry took advantage of this and probably classified her as one of the girls to play. But as soon as he lowered his hand from the hug she pulled back and got furious. For some reason I smiled, the fact she respected her self. I felt angry towards Harry though, i groped the controller so hard as my eyes were locked to his jaw. At some point I wanted to punch him in the face but he was my best friend and I knew I couldn't do something like that.

Ari walked in the room and was in there for about half and hour then she left. A part of me wanted to follow her and make sure she's okay and another part just said let her think. "I was only joking... I actually feel pretty guilty now" Harry spoke while sighing. "You should" I said before making my decision in following her.

I watched her as she headed into the hotel bar, she asked for a simple beer. She Looks like the type of girl who doesn't drink. I walked next to her and asked for a vodka. "Ari?" "Zayn I'm sorry about ignoring you... It's just I'm afraid" she cried. "Why are you crying" I said while wiping her tear away. "I don't know" she then sobbed. She skulled down her beer until there wasn't a droplet left. "Ariana it's only like 3pm!" I laughed. "I want to get drunk tonight" she smiled this time. I must say I quite liked this idea. "Only if you stop drinking for now!" "Okay" she smiled while we walked back upstairs. "Ari I'm sorry... I was only joking okay" Harry smiled while she took him into a hug. We all played more video games them decided to order in pizza. I watched while Ariana munched her food. She was so cute and she has a feisty side to her which made me happy. It was about 8 pm. "Are we going bowling or what?" Niall asked. "No! We're going down to the bar to get down!" Ariana chuckled while running to her room. "Get ready" her voice echoed through the hotel room. We all wore fancy clothing. As soon as she walked out all of our jaws were dropped. She was wearing a short black skirt which was matched with a blue top that fitted her body perfectly. She wore black heels which slightly changed her height. "Hey look your taller now!" Louis said while holding his arm out to lead her. We walked down stairs and drank till we dropped.

ARIANA'S POV

Vodka was coming strong on me but I didn't care and all I wanted to do was dance. "ZAYN LET'S DANCE" I shouted while stumbling. "Your going to fall!" He laughed. "Ow I am too" I said while taking my shoes off. We went on the dance floor and I started dancing awkwardly while he laughed pulling my arms swaying my body with his. I found myself grinding on him as he was holding my hips. I turned around and brought his face closer to mine while kissing him. "Want to go somewere quiet?" I asked not knowing what was coming out of my mouth. We headed to the hotel room while kissing and I held his body close to mine. He was taking my shirt of until he stopped and he massaged his temples. "Ariana I don't want to take advantage of you, come on il make a coffee and you go change your clothes." "But zayn I want to ride a unicorn and eat bibble" I smiled while putting my hands over my mouth. "Don't tell anyone that unicorns are real" I laughed while walking into my room.