Chapter 6- Confidence issues

Chapter6

Ariana's POV

I woke up to my head thumping against my skin, I jumped out of bed running towards the toilet from the extreme urge to vomit all of yesterday's reminiscence. As soon as I shot back up I checked the mirror too see how my condition looked, I got shocked at the pale skin that was encountered with green shades covered by my eye bags. What happened yesterday? I put my brain to rest trying to figure out what I had done to cause this to be the outcome. As I scanned myself head to toe, I was wearing my pyjama shorts and the tank top I always sleep in. as I walked out of the bathroom I found that I was in the hotel room I came to yesterday with the boys. "Ariana! You're finally up" Zayns voice shook me up. I tilted my head in charge of confusion. "What happened yesterday?" I finally spoke, "You were drunken love" he admitted. I gasped at what I had done; I couldn't believe I let the boys see this side of me. I never really got drunk and I when I did it was horrible, most of my mistakes were caused by alcohol. "What did I do?" I said while biting my lip not really wanting to hear the embarrassing things I probably had done. "Well you made out with me then we head into here and had a great night" he said while winking in my direction. I looked down at my feet wide eyed before taking in what he had actuated.

"WE HAD SEX?" I shouted before holding my hands over my mouth before collapsing on the ground this time putting my head in my knees. I had feelings for Zayn and now he probably thought I was an easy chick because of a night we spent together that I still couldn't remember. "Hey, I was only joking" he grinned. I gave him a stern look "Really Zayn really?" I spit. He pouted at me while crossing his arms as soon as I stuck my tongue out he came running at me till we both found ourselves on the floor laughing. He looked into my eyes and leaned in close before whispering "You should really take a shower" I pushed him off and ran into take a hot shower soothing my muscles and taking off the makeup stains from yesterday. I slipped on my light blue jeans and matched it with a pink jumper; it was cold today so I wasn't really bothered to look good. "Where are the boys?" "There waiting for us at the studio" "Oh... wait what?!" "Where on radio one obviously?" he laughed sending thoughts to my brain. I stared at him then looked at myself in the mirror. "Ugh why do we have to do an interview" I whined while we took a taxi to the studio.

"LOUEHHHHH!" I shouted as I ran to Louis jumping on his back. He grinned back and spun me around, I couldn't hold in the laugh that approached me. "You guys finally decided to make it" Harry said while rolling his eyes. "Shut up" Zayn said punching his arm a little too hard. "Ouch" was all Harry replied back. "I'm hungry" Niall added in "Man your always hungry" Louis and Liam both said. We all gathered into the waiting room expecting an assistant to call us in, great. I bet the boys will check the hot assistant out offcourse cliché. "One direction and... ARIANA?" A young man screamed out. I looked up at him to see my child hood friend Josh. "JOSHYYYY!" I grinned before pulling him into a bear hug. "You look gorgeous love" he said sending shivers down my spine. I felt my cheeks flush and my skin tingle. "You don't look so bad yourself sir" I laughed while hugging him again. "Guys this is my child hood bestie Josh" I introduced to the boys. "Hi I'm Niall" "Harry" "Louis nice to meet you man" "Liam!" "I'm Zayn good to meet you but can I ask you what the hell you're doing here?" Zayn said rudely. "Uh um I'm the assistant to this studio" Josh replied feeling awkward because of the rude first impression. "Any who... The interviewers are waiting for you lot" Josh said before leading us to the right door. We walked in and took our place; I wasn't really looking forward to this.

"Hello Boys and Lovely Ariana, I am Delilah and I will be your interviewer today. Now I will pull out three questions out of this glass bowl and all six of you will answer that for me, how's that?"

"great" we all smiled.

"First one, Are you all single?"

"Guilty as charged" Harry answered. I didn't say anything but just put my hand up as so did Zayn and Niall.

"I'm guessing Louis and Liam are not single ready for a mingle"

we all laughed and waited for the next question.

"How was your first kiss?" the interviewer asked holding the little paper.

"My girlfriend was taller than me" Zayn laughed as all the other boys answered.

"My first kiss was probably the best. I loved the person and I guess fireworks are there for a reason" I smiled while I looked at Zayn and we both blushed looking down.

"Okay this is a frequently asked question and we need an answer for it! Is it true there are things heating up between you two" Delilah said while pointing at me and Zayn. I was left dumbfounded for a second not knowing what to say till Harry blankly said "No it's not true" I looked at him and he was emotionless. His eyes were flat and he just carried on. After all the questions were finished we went outside and I was pretty relieved.

Zayns POV

My insides ate itself at the way Ariana looked at me while she was being interviewed, this feeling I had towards her grew stronger day by day, it was more than a simple attraction or crush. We walked outside of the booth and as soon as Josh came back to hug Ariana by blood boiled. He asked for her number and they both put it in, if Ariana starts seeing this dude I'm most likely going to punch him
in the face. Why does Ariana have this effect on me? I couldn't let anger get in the way of me treating her nicely. "Want to grab a bite and then head to sound check?" I smiled. "IN!" niall chuckled like a happy child. "Sure" Ariana said taking a breath. All the boys took the front seats and I was seated with Ariana. She looked at me and I could tell she was miserable. "What's wrong?" "Nothing don't worry" she sighed. "Ari tell me" I commanded this time. "Why did you act like that to Josh?" she spoke. I looked out of the window "I was just tired of waiting sorry"

We went in to nandos for a quick bite and as soon as we were finished we drove to sound check for tomorrow concert and Ariana was up first. "Ariana darling, what are you singing tomorrow?" Bryon said. "I'm singing an original actually it's called Put your Hearts up" she smiled before singing the first verse and chorus. I felt my heart skip a beat as she sang them so confidently, she looked at me every now and then and eyes grew large.

Lemme see you put your hearts up, yeah Lemme see you put your hearts up, yeah

If we give a little love, maybe we can change the world

You think you're so small

Like you're itty bitty.

Just one match in the lights of the city

Walking by strangers on the side of the street

Like a quarter in a cupp'll get 'em off on their feet, like

You think you're never gonna make your mark

Sit back and watch the world while it falls apart, like

Out of sight out of mind, like, like

It's just a waste of time,

Like, like, like

Hey Yeah Yeah Yeah

Hey Yeah Yeah

If We Give A Little Love

Maybe We Can Change The World

I Said Hey Yeah Yeah Yeah

Hey Yeah Yeah

She was absolutely perfect and she needed everyone to know that. I went up to her and pulled her into a hug congratulating the performance she put out there. "You are an amazing singer/song writer/actress you know that?" I laughed. She truly is a star, all the boys hugged her and she went backstage as we sang our song. When we were finally done we drove back to the hotel trying to get ourselves to sleep. My eyes were begging to keep open as I forced it so shut. I knew I couldn't manage so I shot up and decided to watch TV. I felt the presence of someone else as I looked back to see a familiar red head rubbing her eyes. "I can't sleep" she mumbled. She was so cute I couldn't resist, "Come sit" I gestured to the couch. She took a seat till I realised our thighs were pressed against each other and we were extremely close. "Zayn what's the actual reason why you got pissed at Josh?" she asked leaning her head in my chest. I pulled her up and looked her in the eye, this was it. My confidence was growing stronger and I finally had the ability to admit "Ariana I love you" she looked at me confused for a minute till she came closer until I felt her heavily breathing on skin. I cupped her cheek and leaned in for a kiss which wasn't sloppy and defiantly wasn't a mistake. We gasped for air as we kissed again, is Ariana mine now?