O

'I love you.'

JUNGKOOK WAS sitting on Taehyung's large bed as the sun crept in and ran along the tanned elders soft bare skin

The younger couldn't help but skim his fingers across the shoulder blades of the boy he was falling for. Arising small goose bumps.

The teen left his fingers to roam unintentionally onto the rest of the elders top half, earning a groan.

"Morning Tae." Smiles jungkook, laying back down next to the pink haired.

Taehyung softly turned around, wrapping his muscular arms around the boys frame. Pulling him closer.

"Hmm, did you sleep well Kookie?" Roughly asked Taehyung, burying his face into the crook of the boys neck.

Jungkook quietly giggled, "y-yes, did y-you."

"Much better with you next to me." 

Jungkook felt a soft blush refresh his cheeks, feeling embarrassed by the compliment.

"Would you l-like some coffee?"

"That would be great bub."

Jungkook slowly got up, fixing the large shirt that rode up that Taehyung lent him.

Once up, he fixed his messy hair. Looking at Taehyung he noticed another small tattoo above the boys arm that was beautifully complimented by his muscles.

~

Taehyung walked into the kitchen, the smell off coffee and breakfast being made.

"What are you making bun?"

"P-pancakes with sy-syrup."stutters out the brunette.

"Thank you." Compliments the elder, kissing the teens neck softly.

"You're welcome."

~

Would you guys like a face reveal?