Chapter 3

The teacher blew his whistle and the girls all started to run. I bent down to tie my shoes and stretched. I looked through my iPod and started to make myself a play list. The girls were approaching the starting line again and snickered when they saw that I still hadn't started. "Can't keep up can you, thunder thighs?" The blonde bimbo from class said, while her cronies beside her started to giggle in an annoying high pitched laugh. 

"Oh, I'm just giving you guys a head start. You know, to make it fair." She glared at me as she started to speed up. I bent down and took a deep breath. I looked up and started to run. I smirked as I sprinted past the bimbos who were dressed in mini shorts and crop tops. 

"Should I slow down for you?" I sent them a victorious smirk and continued to run. I managed to finish the 10 laps under 20 minutes while most of the girls were still on their 7th or 8th. I stood at the finish line and watched as bimbo 1 approached for her final lap. 

"Can't keep up can you?"

She glared at me and spat. I nonchalantly moved out of the way and raised my eyebrows. Childish much? 

I decided I had enough of gym and entered the women's changing room. There were golden vanities upon entering with red velvet chairs. When walking further down, there were the lockers and then the general shower cubicles. In the farthest area towards the back, there were the private changing rooms, each equipped with its a biometric thumbprint lock, a shower and toilet. I stared at the door with the gold plate that read Beau  and promptly turned around and hopped into one of the normal shower cubicles and started to undress. I began to shower, lathering the shampoo into my hair when I heard snickering from outside the stall. I quietly approached the door and swung it open, not caring that I was butt naked. The blonde bimbo and everyone in the room stared at me in shock as she held her phone in her hand. I raised an eyebrow, asking her what she was doing.

"S-stay away from my boyfriends or this photo of you naked will be sent to everyone in the school."

I scoffed and leant forward to grab the phone but she managed to pull it back. "My phone's password locked, you won't be able to delete it." I just looked at her before kicking the phone out of her hand, causing it to fly towards the wall. I walked towards it and shattered the phone with my foot causing it to start to bleed. I turned around to look at the fuming blonde. 

"Don't mess with me, bitch," I said trying to hide a grin.

She was getting redder by the second and stormed out. I calmly returned to my cubicle, leaving a trail of blood, and continued my shower. 

"So I heard you had a run in with Karma," said Izaac. 

"Who?"

"Karma, the blonde girl that you had a fight with in the changing room?"

"Oh, the blonde bimbo. What a fitting stripper name."

He burst out in laughter. "I couldn't agree more. Actually, I'm kind of surprised you came out of it unscathed."

I stared at him. "Who do you think I am? She should be thanking the Gods that I didn't hurt her." Hey, I didn't take all those boxing and martial arts classes for nothing.

He gave me a look. "What would you have done to her?" 

"Probably beat her until she begged for mercy." I said deadly serious, before smirking. 

He let out a low whistle. "Remind me never to get on your bad side. When I first met you I thought you be more like the ladylike girls in this school but you're actually kind of scary."