Talking with marco for the day with some singing.

"When is it time to move on from the world, into a land that is full of adventure that awaits us? There you will see, a land to be free, without any restrictions and government to control us. We will get to do what we want, with or without someone. Come on and sing with me! When is it time to move around all over the place. Let me hear your voice. Oh baby don't stand still and run everywhere with me as we set sail towards the unknown. Let it go as we go down fast and hard as we take out our enemies. Don't let this be the last goodbye. I won't let you die alone so don't stand still as we race across the world. Set us apart, me and you alone. You will be the star that guilds me while I'm the boat that sets a course towards the unknown, forever following the star that lights up the sky. Oh like the ocean that roars with life, I will forever be an unbreakable storm as I follow the great star. Now come and sing with me, let us go into the unknown and live without any fear that may drive us." I sang without thinking.

Ah.. whoops I let out a small sweat-drop, I sang again without thinking, oh well. I thought as I spotted Marco, "oi Marco!" I called out to him and walked over to him. Marco turned around to see who called his name and saw me walking towards him.

He smiled a bit, "hello, er what do you want us to call you anyway?" Marco asked me curiously.

I thought about it for a moment before deciding, "you may call me Blake, Gray, or ash. Pick which one you will like to call me. The others can decide for themselves for which one the call me and I will respond to either of the three names." I said.

He looked like he was In though before he decided on an name to call me as. "ok then gray, how have you been?" Marco asked me curiously. I smiled, oh I like that one since it reminds me of gray from fairy tail. "I'm doing good. What about you?" I asked him as we both continued to walk to wherever Marco was heading to before I decided I wanted to talk to him.

"I'm good...so how is everything been going? Are you having any problems?" He asked me. I gave that a thought before deciding. "Eh nothing much has been going around so I'm a bit bored but then again I'm still waiting for aces brother to decide on what he will be doing." I said. Marco blinked, "on what straw-hat luffy will be doing? Why?" Marco asked me with a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

I looked at him for a moment, in thought before I smiled. "Because..depending on what luffy decides to do next... will either shake this world up and cause chaos everywhere and it will just bring me some amusement and fun. At least for me because whatever luffy decides to do, it will cause a chain reaction that will set off something. That I know will happen. But when will it be I wonder?" I said giving Marco a hint about the future but not telling him anything because I did change history so it might be a bit different the what happened in the anime.

Marco looked in thought for a few seconds before he decided he will think about it when he has more time too later.

Marco looked back at gray, who was grinning. He knew that straw-hat luffy will be at the heart of things. Every D is usually the cause of a change out here in this world after all. He wondered if gray became a D the moment ace eat grays devil fruit?

That would probably explain some things about gray himself. He decided he was going to think about this overnight but first things first. He really has to talk to gray for a few somewhere private. "Gray follow me." Marco said and I followed him to somewhere no one was at.

I tilted my head to the side with a curious look on my face. I wonder what Marco wants that he looks serious about. Marco turns towards me with that serious face of his. "I thank you for saving both thatch and ace along with protecting the rest of our siblings from harm during the war. I am in your debt." Marco said seriously.

I blinked, wait was that what Marco wanted to talk to me about? I thought before I smiled, "you don't need to thank me Marco. We are siblings now along with the fact I Claim you all as mine the moment ace decided that you all were his family to him. You don't have to owe me anything, I would do anything for this family and aces brothers. I already had decided on that the moment I grew fond of ace. So no thanks is needed. We are family after all." I said before I walked away with a smile after Marco looked at me with a hint of surprise.

We are family Marco. No more owes me anything, I acted on my own, even if they had known about me, I wouldn't have cared about people owing me anything. Family will sometimes do things unexpected and unexplained for those that they love. That includes me, they are mine to protect and shield when it starts to get to tough. I will always help them out when needed to be. I smiled again, this time the smile felt darker, if anyone dares to even look at mine wrong, let alone touch them.

I will destroy whoever messed with mine. They are my precious family after all and I won't let anyone get in my families way of safety. I grinned darkly, no one will hurt my family again without me doing something about it and that's a promise. I thought before my usually smile appeared more happy as I saw the rest of my siblings come into view as the work.

Yep I just adore my new family, I thought as I went on my way doing what I had to do for the day.

Meanwhile back with Marco who was still staring at the empty space where gray was at before gray left.

He thought for a while then he decided on something. Yes gray can be scary but he knew gray would always protect their family and would never hurt them unless gray knew something that they didn't know yet.

Marco smiled, yes he just knew gray would definitely get along with the rest of them. He didn't have to worry about gray ever betraying them at all because he knew, he just knew, that gray was that sort of person who once claims something or someone as his, he don't ever let go and would protect them. He also knew that gray was an older soul, kinda like him in a way but gray was more of a ghost then a someone alive but still.

Gray reminded him of himself when he was younger after all so that's how he now knew more about gray then the others do. He smiled and went about his day doing things he usually Did. Yes gray is theirs to treasure as a sibling. All of his family was his precious people and he didn't have to worry to much now that gray was also looking out for them as well. The day was going by just fine Marco decided.

____*_____*_____*_____*_____*____*_
I finally finished with 1295 words! Oh god this chapter must have been not that great but I tried. So like and comment what you think about this chapter. Until next time. Ja ne~!