saving thatch...

I was awake and waiting for the moment blackbeard to betray the whitebeards and kill thatch over a devil fruit.

It's been quite a while since ace joined the whitebeard pirates, I felt fond of marco and thatch specifically, their my favorites besides ace himself.

Ace is my number one favorite followed by marco and thatch. I smiled as i thought of a few memories.

Then I want back to being serious, I have to considerate here, if I don't then thatch might end up dying without me being able to help at all.

Even if I was a bit late in stopping blackbeard from stabbing thatch, iI can still heal him..because fire isn't just destruction, it can do many other things, fire is like...creation...unlike magma which is total destruction...

I then focused again, soon...it will happen soon..I already warned ace a bit about teach, so ace was and still is warily watching him. I also had ace leave a bit of fire just in case I don't notice him by my observation haki in where thatch was killed at.

I felt around again, thatch had already found the devil fruit, it's been almost a day, When I finally felt blackbeard heading towards thatch, that's when I made my move, I left aces body, my body was full on flames, I was similar in height to ace, but Skinner, I didn't have as much muscles as ace did, I made my flames disappear so I didn't wake anyone up.

I moved to where thatch was at, frowning. Don't worry thatch..I'll save you from blackbeard.. I thought as I moved even quicker, I got there just in time to see teach starting to stab at thatch from behind.

I grabbed his hand just as I see thatch turn around in alarm. Your probably couldn't tell right now, but I was glaring at blackbeard.

I then broke his wrist, he yelled in pain from the broken wrist. I felt people getting up and moving closer. I felt ace, marco, and whitebeard even more when they got closer and closer.

I frown, maybe I shouldn't have broken his wrist and just knocked him out instead? I thought, oh well.

They won't recognize me just yet, not until I reveal myself to them in the near future.

I stayed still as the whitebeard pirates came into view, blackbeards been trying to get me to let go so he could run off and not get caught but it was already to late for him.

I felt them feel shock, horror, and anger..more so to those three. Thatch backed away from blackbeard, one of our er- aces brothers grabbed thatch and moved him  closer to them then me and blackbeard.

I felt relief at that, at least now blackbeard can't get to thatch anymore. I waited until one of the commanders grabbed blackbeard, Before I even thought to let blackbeard go.

I moved away, a bit closer to ace, marco, and thatch then anyone else. I ignored what they said the blackbeard, I was still mostly hiding my flames, mostly so they didn't notice I was fully fire, like ace can be at times.

Then whitebeard started talking to me, "thank you for saving one of my sons..what is your name and when did you get here?" I turn to him, I said nothing for a few seconds, I somewhat changed my voice a little to hide my feel voice, "you are most welcomed whitebeard, you don't need to know my name just yet...and goodbye for now.." I said and made my body disappear.

I was then back inside ace again as I now started falling sleep as they started talking about me and the traitor. I fell asleep after a few minutes of listening to their conversation.

___*__*__*___*___*__*___*___*___*___*_
I'm sorry it's so short, 630 and now a bit more, i couldn't add anymore..so..hope you like and enjoy..well until next time..ja ne~!

X-small edited