Night watch and..singing.

"When will the sky stop raining for now? Let it go towards the east, as it rained in the west. Can you hear the echo of a song? Oh wither away as the sun sets..Will you forever be gone as the sun rises off in the morning as the clouds tend to breeze through? Can you hear me now? As the rain washes away our sorrow as we long for home..Can you hear the beat of the wind? Oh sing me a song that with please us when we pass on to our next life...Let us hear one more time before we fully leave to the beyond..and the high town was left in the dust as the ground rises up to greet the sky. Now lets leave before the wind catches up to high priest, so we made our escape." I song as I was out on watch for the night. It was better for me when they started leaving flames in all certain spots so I could see through them and control it. So I knew what happened in those spots. So I practically knew what happened in and on the Moby dick. I was happy about that so I know who was awake and who was asleep and if there was a person trying to sneak on board here. Which I was glad about since I will not worry as much when I was still waiting for Blackbeard to try to kill thatch and all. God did I really dislike him.. he tried to kill thatch in this life and in the real anime life thatch was actually killed and ace captured and sent to the marines...

I'm also glad that they all accepted me as one of their brothers. I wouldn't have known what to do if they didn't. I already knew the chance of them accepting me was an 80 percent chance but that was still a 20 percent chance of them not accepting me. Which was what caused me to be worried I though the first place. But I took a chance and risked it. I'm glad I took the chance and risked it. I now have adopted/sergeant sibling and a father. Life was doing good right now. I thought as I stared up at the sky. I felt around the ship and in the places that had fires in them so I could see. Nothing was there. Just people that I can call my siblings and father. I smiled, I wonder if it's time to sing another song? I thought. Yeah let's do it! But what will come out of my mouth? A sad song? A happy song? I don't know. Words just come out of my mouth when it came to singing. Whatever comes out of my mouth when I sing will just come out. Then I opened my mouth and started to sing. "Don't you cry, listen as the ocean roars with life, never shall you be truly alone again. Watch as the sky comes and listen to this harsh lullaby. As I sing once more, come and listen to this song. Now let us dream! As it begins to fade into dark, now there is no more sun so let us dream big! Open up your eyes when the sun shall rise, let us leave behind our dreams as we prepare to set sail to find our next land and journey. Open up your hearts as we listen to the wind, let us remember our harsh lullaby. Shall we dance once more? Can we sing again as we all set sail towards the sun. Close your eyes, open up your heart, and open up your eyes. Let us leave behind our dreams as we set sail to our next island! Oh listen to this harsh lullaby as we leave to our next goodbye.

Listen up everyone, can you hear how the ocean rises with life? Can you hear how the wind mourns with each step we take? Can you hear our voice as we sing our harsh lullaby? Listen and dream everyone, as our tale is told by the mystical moonlight that dancing during the night. Can you even hear the voices that come during the day or night? Let us hear what shall happen during our story. Listen up everyone and let us hear the mystical moonlight that shall for all eternity be dancing during the night..this is our last goodbye for now as our story comes to an end.." and wow I didn't think that would just come out of my mouth like that but I guess it was interesting.. what I wouldn't give to actually have listened to that by other people on YouTube in my last life..I let out a sigh, I kept my focus on the ship and surrounding areas. Nothing was there, I didn't even sense anyone with my haki. That kinda throws me off and makes me a bit wary. Because when something seems to be going right and in your way, life throws some things that you don't expect in your way to make you unhappy... or something similar to that.. it's always happened in my past life so why should it be any different now in this life? I thought.

So I continued to look around and had stopped singing. I wonder..what will happen next now that certain people are gone and certain people are still here? Now that's a thought to think about but no matter what happens.. I will always protect the whitebeard pirates with my life. I still have a few things left to do and a few things I haven't used from my power. The thing is, if someone dies and I want them to live.. I can't bring them back but with a cost.. my life will be less then what it is and I will die faster then I was supposed to..but I don't mind... if it helps my family and friends.. I will do it even if it cost me my life. Though I will try and live for them but if it's my time to go..then it's time to go...I thought. Wow if they find out about this..they won't allow me to use it because if will make my lifespan shorten and die faster, though I got a long lifespan, I can still die. Even if it brings back one of their family or friends, they might not allow me to use it because of the cost. I might do it anyway without them approving but I want them to be happy. Though I know they would also rather me being here too if I were to die...I shall live for them for as long as I can. But still, shall the day come where I have to do it..I will do it no matter what... that I swear on and they won't be able to stop me from being that person back to life..and it can be any amount of people dead, I can bring back a few hundred to life after they died but it will cost more of my lifespan. I let out a sigh, I should probably think about this another time. I thought and kept an eye out on things. I don't think anything is going to happen tonight, I thought but I still got to keep an eye on things around here.

I don't want my new family to be attacked during the night, yes I know they can defend themselves and they are powerful and can defeat powerful people but that doesn't mean that I will allow it to happen. They need to rest, especially after the war that happened a few days ago. So I'll keep watch every night and I can sleep to, my flames will alert me to anything that might happen, it's just that I couldn't sleep to Igor and had an urge to sing for a while. Though I don't know why but I think it might have helped some pirates fall back asleep. Oh well, if it helped them, it helped them. I thought, then I started feeling sleepy. Ah I guess it's time to go back to sleep tonight, I thought. I started heading back to ace, after all he is kinda my host, when I loss to much on energy, I can recover when I'm back in ace, since he eat my body when he first found my devil fruit. What people are unaware of , is that all devil fruit had a soul to it, Either with souls who died and were reborn or just new souls and it's their first life. Though I'm the only one from my world, others I've met who remembered their past life were from different worlds, I have yet to meet another like myself. Which somewhat saddens me but somewhat relieved me. Cause I have no idea what they would do with that knowledge if they were here and I do having a feeling that there is another one like me but I have no idea what they are going to do..

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I thought as I went back into ace's body. Now it's time to sleep, I thought as I closed my eyes and felt myself starting to drift off. I'll be awake again soon before anyone else..but then a thought entered my head right before I fell asleep...what are you doing now luffy? I wonder if your fruit was like me... and then I was asleep.

____*____*____*_____*____*____*____
1611 words! Finally finished! I wonder if I was hasty or something.. oh well, you can all tell my in the comments on what you all think about this chapter! By the way I have no idea what to do for the next chapter! Give me an idea on what to do for the next chapter please! I hope it was alright! Well ja ne~!