1. STEPHANIE

Chapter 1: A “FRIENDLY” REUNION

{STEPHANIE}

It was a normal day, as normal days can go. That is, if you call living with ADHD your whole life normal. Despite that, I lived a perfectly normal life. I live with my Mother, Father and twin brother, Dylan. My name is Stephanie Logan and I am 13 years old. I have long, brown hair and blue eyes, exactly like Dylan.

          My friends and Dylan’s, Lynn Wilson, Connor O’Hara, Aiden Santiago and I are schoolmates in WestBank High. Lynn and I have met each other at the age of 9, Dylan met Aiden and Connor when we were 11. And we have been friends ever since.      

It was the 1st day of school. My blue eyes scanned the hallway for my friends. After what seemed like hours, I finally found them and they were waving at me and Dylan like crazy, trying to get our attention, I sighed a huge sigh of relief, put on my headphones and Dylan and I walked over to them.

“It’s about time you found us.” A boy with brown hair and sea green eyes told us. He crossed his arms.

          “Well, I’m sorry, Aiden.” Dylan told him and uncrossed Aiden’s arms. “Stephanie and I didn’t have a watch.”

          “Well, there is a clock right there!” Aiden pointed to the big clock, which was right in front of us. Whoops.

          “Umm….. Hi. Didn’t think you noticed but, we’re right here.” a boy with jet black hair and electric blue eyes said.

          “Connor’s right.” A girl said and looked at Dylan and Aiden. “You two should stop this nonsense right now.” She scolded. Her beautiful stormy grey eyes glared at them and her soft wavy, blonde hair was flying about a centimeter from her back. In other words, she was being a mother to Dylan and Aiden.“Now.”

          “Yeah, Aiden, you should stop this nonsense. Lynn said so.” Dylan scolded Aiden while pointing his finger at him and wiggling it.

          “ME?!” Aiden exclaimed. “Why does it always have to be me?!”

          “Yes, Aiden, you have to apologize.” Dylan said. “It’s also because, oh, I don’t know, YOUstarted it!”

“ME?! I started it?!”Aiden exclaimed. “Yes, yes you did start it.” Dylan replied. Aiden tackled him and they fought for a good two minutes until Lynn looked to Connor and said, “This is all yours.”

          Connor walked passed us, grabbed each of them by the ear, dragged them closer to me and Lynn and said, “Guys, you better stop this or I will call the principal.” Connor told them calmly and smiled casually. He had this voice that whenever he speaks, people always tend to listen. He looked at Aiden, who was glaring at Dylan. “Now Aiden, say sorry to Dylan.” Connor gestured to Dylan who was looking very pleased with Connor.

          “What?! Now I have to say sorry?!” Aiden complained. “Yes.” Connor replied. Dylan fist pumped the air, “Yesss!”

“You have to say sorry too, Dylan. You are not exempted, you know.” I told him. Dylan groaned, “Fine, but I amnot and I repeat not going to treat you all today. It’s your turn.” He told me.  After they said sorry, we walked a little distance from the entrances to our classrooms, but we didn’t go inside. WE chatted for a while, then, the bell rang. “Umm, guys, we better get to class.” Aiden said.

“Oh yeah! We better go! It is Mrs. Greystone guys! You know what happens when we’re going to be late!”Lynn informed Dylan and Aiden as she ran to her classroom.

          Aiden face-palmed himself. “Aw man!” Aiden groaned and ran after Lynn. “Hey! Wait for me!” Dylan called out and ran after them and stumbled in the process.

          “Well, shall we?”Connor gestured to a classroom door with curly and often very intriguing outlines and opens it. “Yes we shall.” I entered the classroom. And it was the biggest classroom I have ever been in. It was at least twice as big as my room, which I share with Dylan. There were pictures of the students who ever studied in the classroom, and about thirty chairs and they were all filled with talking first years except for two empty chairs in the back row, which were beside each other. Connor gestured to the chairs, like the gentleman he is, “After you Milady.” and bowed in mock formality. I bowed to him, “Thank you, young gentleman.” And we walked to our chairs.