Part 34

Yugo's POV

Why are we just sitting here? Why aren't we rushing to save Yuya? "You need to learn to have patience," I looked up seeing the woman who drove the motorcycle into the building that Heba was on. Ria, deep blue hair with the eyes to match, she's pretty scary but I won't fall for it. "Once everyone is here, we'll set a plan in motion."

"That's not sooner enough," I stood facing her, just barely reaching her eyes. "Yuya's in danager and we-"

"We have a couple of days," Heba said walking into the room with Yuto in toe. My heart dropped, seeing the redness of his eyes. Just how long as he cried over Yuya? "Yugo, I suggest you act kindlier to those who are going to help you." I let out a huff and slumped back into my seat. "ALright, at least now I can explain what the plan is now."

Hestitantly Crow raised his hand. "Miss Heba, can you explain why they want Yuya and Emi?" He asked like a middle schooler.

"They want to use them as sacrificng to open a gate way to resurrect Zarc's true power," Heba began and the room fell silent. "As well as us being resureccted so was an entity known as Zorc, who in this life you know as Zarc.

Zarc used manipulation, making people believe he was the true kings brother, having him advocate the throne before then proceeding to pose as Yuto, Yugo and Yuri's father. The reason he wanted the boys, is because he wanted to ensure this ritual would succeed."

"And what happens if he does?" Shay asked.

"The world will fall into darkness for 3000 years," Heba sighed. "But we can stop this by sealing Zarc away. Myself, Ria and Emiko are able to assist in sealing him away, though we need you boys to do your job by calling on the powers of your dragons. It's fairly simply really."

"Sounds it," Shay agreed in a sarcastic tone.  "Please remember, that Yuto doesn't have Dark Rebellion."

"That's why this now tricky," Emiko spoke up.

"And which is why, I brought a couple of friends along," Ria smirked. "You two can come in now."

I continued looking at the ground, I still think this is nonsense. Why do I have to be the one to save the world with these two idiots? I won't even get Yuya in the end so what's the point? "Z-zane?" I heard Yuri stutter. I looked up, seeing Yuri running over to a teal haired gentleman. "I thought you died."

Emiko walked over to them next. "How do you always manage to escape death?" She laughed.

"Good to see you remember me Yuri," This Zane guy smiled holding Yuri tightly. Don't do that, it makes my chest tighten. Why is that? "Emiko, glad you made it out alive too."

"We can play catch up later," That voice. Appearing from behind Zane blonde hair, white duelling gear. Jack Atlas! "Afterall, aren't we here to learn how we're going to take this monster down."

Why are two legendary duellists here? "While Heba and the others were finding a way to get you boys safe," Ria began smirked. "The three of us were training. Heba edited Zane's documents, to make it look like he was older than he actually was, in an attempt to catch Bakura out. See if he copied Zane's image directly, we might not have told the difference but because we knew the actual truth and could point him out sooner. Zane was later brought to me to train him. Jack, well -"

"I wanted to become stronger," Jack exclaimed. "And I deserve to be king not this Zarc fellow."

How heroic? I didn't have time to process anything however as I was yanked up by my arm. "what the-"

"You're coming with me and Jack," Ria explained turning to Crow. "That includes you, so you better follow me and be quick about it."

"Good Luck boys," Heba laughed as Ria pulled me along with Crow and Jack following along.

"Bye Hugo," Yuri grinned waving us off.

"Where are we going?" I screamed out as I was still being dragged along the hallway.

We came to a sudden stop and Ria's face had turned serious. "To train you, of course."