Part 2

I sat at my desk back home. Who was that guy? He was so mysterious and interesting. Wait a minute, could I like his guy? I felt my face heat up. Oh my god. I do don't I? Well he did look handsome, I wish I'd heard his voice. I placed a hand on my chin and leaned back in my chair, I wonder if I could see him again?

Maybe he'll go back to the docks. That's it tomorrow after school I'll go back to the docks. If he's there then it must be fate we pumped into the each other. If not then I'll give up this crazy scheme.

--

I ran out the school faster then a rabbit leaves a pen. I don't want to miss any chance of seeing him again, I can't. I panted as I made it. No one was hear yet so I guess I sit on a bench and go through my deck. I sighed taking a seat on the nearby bench and taking my deck out. I smiled looking at my Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon. My best card and the card that will help me to become a pro one day. "That's an interesting card," I looked up in confusion and then felt the blood rush to my face. "Sorry to startle you."

It's him. Okay Yuya deep breathes. I hurried to put my deck back into my bag and offered him a seat next to me. He smiles and takes it. "I'm sorry for the other day," he apologies removing his goggles. I felt my face deepen in colour, he's eyes are a wonderful shade of purple, it matches his hair. "I was trying to have some alone time and my friend wouldn't stop pestering me saying, you shouldn't be alone in a town you don't know."

I laughed a little as he mocked his friend. "Sounds like he cares about you." I giggled. "But don't worry about the other day, I'm a clutz so I assume I would have just bumped into you if it wasn't the other way around."

We suddenly found ourselves talking for a while, from our duelling styles to what our hobbies were. As we talked I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I gulped looking at the i.d, my sister. "Hey sis," I answered. "No I'll be home soon, I got side tracked. No I didn't have to go to You Show today. Okay I'll see you at home in a bit." I sighed hanging up the phone. "I'm sorry I have to go."

"It's okay a young lady like you shouldn't be out at this time anyway," my smile dropped. Young lady? I always knew I looked a bit feminine compared to other guys but not to this extent. "Before you go, what's your name?"

Okay, I can't say Yuya, this guy thinks I'm a girl! Think, think! "Yuka," I whispered.

"Well Yuka, I'm Yuto," he greeted and present me his hand. "I hope I can see you again." I felt something slip into my hand as he let go. I looked down and noticed a piece of paper. I thanked him before running off. Aw man! He thinks I'm a girl and wants to see me again. What am I going to do?

--

"Yuya where have you been?" My mom scold me as I walked through the kitchen. I flinched. Yeah, I should have kept an eye on the time.

"Seriously Yuya it's not safe to be out on your own at night," my sister continued to scold. "Where were you?"

"I ran into a friend," it wasn't a lie, I I don't think so. "Sorry Emi, mom."

Emi smiled and patted my head. "You just be careful," she sighed. "We don't want you going missing."

I nodded and hugged her. "Sorry sis," I whispered.

I felt her hug me back. Geez now I'm in real big trouble.