Part 33

Yuya's POV

It's so cold. Where am I? My eyes slowly start to adjust to my surroundings as I sit up. I look down and my clothes have been changed into white garments, something you would see an old king wear in history books and there's a shackle attached to my ankle.

I look around, starting to panic, the last thing I remember was hovering over Suzuha then fainting. I look above me to see something resembling an alter. "Y-yuya," Emi? My eyes darted to the other side of the room, Emi was in feminine versions of the clothes I wore and was shackled as well. "Are you okay?" I nodded and she sighed. "Good. Try and stay calm okay? I'm not sure what's going on but we'll find out soon."

"Wh-what about the others?" I asked nervously. She shakes her head, unsure herself. "I hope Yuto is okay."  

"He has Shay and everyone else," Emi assured. "He'll be fine, we need to focus on getting out of here first."

"Not possible," Our heads whipped around looking at the figure at the bottom of the stairs. White hair and dark eyes. He's the one from before. Bakura wasn't it? "Zarc needs the two of you to remain here. After all, the key to open time is with you, Yuya." My eyes widened. Me? Why me? Bakura smirked as we walked up the to the alter and placed two cards onto the pedestal. Odd Eyes and Rebellion? What's going on? He turned to me and his look alone went shivered down my spine. "Seems like no one has explained it to you. So, allow me. You know of the 3 kings, right?" I nodded. "Well, there's a fourth. The king of the Odd Eyes kingdom. Someone in which you share the same blood."  A fourth king that I'm related to? "The Odd eyes kingdom created the summoning you know as pendulum summoning, which in a way connects the past and the future. A pendulum acts as a gate way through time and help in restoring Zarc's powers." Restoring Zarc's powers? This is getting crazier.  "Both you and your sister will act as the pendulum in this ritual, sacrificing your duelling energy and reviving the greatest evil to ever to have roam this world!"

I sat in fear as he walked off. Is this some sort of punishment for just wanted to be a part of Yuto's life? To want to be a normal teenager. I crawled up against the wall, hugging my knees.  Bakura walked away leaving us alone. "Yuto," I started to sob into my knees.

"Yuya," I heard Emi call out to me again. "If I know Yuto, he'll fight for you. Like he has been. He fought to be with you, that shows how far he's willing to go for you and I know he'll come you now."

"What if he doesn't?" I whimpered.

"He will," Emi argued. "He's your prince after all and you're his. The two of you, I don't know how to say it but it always feels like you guys were meant to meet that day. The two of you fit like a puzzle."

I looked up at here, her eyes still have hope in them. Why don't I feel the same? All will be well, my head shot up. Looking to see where that voice had come from. I don't recognise it. Believe in the man you love and all will work out alright. My heart began to pound against my chest. Why do I find this voice comforting to me? I bit my lip, wiping my tears away.

I have to believe right? I've always been strong. When dad left, I was strong then and I can be strong now. For Yuto, I know I can be. All I wish is I knew how to get out of here to see Yuto sooner. Please, come for me soon.