He grinned.

- HAI! LET'S GO TSUNADE-NO-BAA-CHAN! – he said.

- STOP CALLING ME THAT! – she said annoyed and they left.

I looked at Sasuke and Sakura..........Sasuke looked at me and then looked to the other side.

- Sakura. – I said.

- Yes? – she said.

- Could you leave and go see Kakashi? – I said.

- O-Okay. – she said and left.

I went to Sasuke.

- Sasuke look at me. – I said calmly.

He looked at me.........his eyes....so cold...so mad....so much anger.

- Sasuke, what were you thinking? – I asked.

- I just....I wanted to take him down. – Sasuke said with anger.

- Sasuke...I get that but......if you can't even win a fight against me what made you think you could win a fight against a S-rank criminal? – I said.

He looked the other way.

- Sasuke...I'm not saying you're weak. I'm saying that you're just not ready for something like that right now. And....you could've died....and.....what would I do then? What would I do if you died Sasuke?! – I said.

He looked at me.

- Tell me! What would I do if you died Sasuke?! Don't you think we lost enough?! I lost my friend, I lost my parents just like you, I lost Shisui......how would I survive if I lost you?! – I said crying now.

His look became more calm.

- I.....I want him dead Saori.......do you understand that? – he said.

- Sasuke......I do understand what you're feeling. Believe me I do! You're not the only one who's suffering or suffered! But revenge is not the right way! – I said.

- Then what is the right thing Saori?! Let him live?! When he did what he did? Tell me what's right then?! – Sasuke said.

- Sasuke listen to me, I already talked with you about this I – I started.

- You think someone else told him to! You told me that and I don't believe it Saori! It doesn't make any sense! – Sasuke said.

- Sasuke you don't know everything that was going on! – I said.

- I know that he did it! He probably even killed Shisui! – Sasuke.

I widened my eyes a bit.

- Sasuke...don't talk about things you don't know. – I said.

- I'm telling the truth Saori! – Sasuke said.

- Sasuke he didn't kill Shisui and I know that for a fact! So don't believe everything you hear! – I said.

- I believe what I see! I saw what he did! He killed our parents! – Sasuke said mad.

- Sasuke come to reality! Do you REALLY believe that Itachi OUT OF NOWHERE decided to kill every Uchiha?! Think about it Sasuke! It doesn't make any sense! – I said.

- HE DID IT! THAT'S WHAT I SAW THOUSANDS OF TIMES! – Sasuke said.

..................

- You don't understand my pain. – Sasuke said.

I widened my eyes.
I went near to him and put my forehead against his.

- Sasuke...I'm the one who understands you the most. Deep down you know that. I lost almost everything and I know what it's like to lose your parents. Sasuke I'm here for you and I always have been, I would die for you, you know that. I just don't think revenge is the way to go because I'm afraid you get lost in the darkness and I don't want that for you. I know how you feel, it killed me seeing him hurting that day. It hurt me so bad that I couldn't help you more. I'm sorry Sasuke for everything but understand why I'm telling you this, it's just because I don't want to lose another person specially you. – I said.

He calmed down.
I hugged him

- I'm here Sasuke, I will always be by your side even if you don't see me. – I said.

He accepted the hug which made me smile a bit.
We stopped hugging and I put my hand on his head.

- Don't you ever forget that Sasuke. I will always be by your side, no matter what happens, no matter where I am or where you are. – I said.

He nodded.
I smiled.

- Very well. Get some rest I'm going to see if Kaka-baka is okay. – I said.

- One day he'll beat you for calling that. – Sasuke said with a small smirk.

- That's funny that would happen if he could catch me. – I said.

He smirked.

- Get some rest. – I said.

He nodded and with that I left and closed his door.
I looked at the ground.......I sighed.........Sasuke, don't do anything stupid.
I went to Kakashi's room.
I knocked.

- Come in. – I heard.

I entered.

- Yo. – I said going to Kakashi.

- Hi. – Kakashi said tired.

- So, how are you feeling? – I asked sitting on a chair next to his bed.

- Like I'm dead. – he said.

- Well...you're not. – I said.

He chuckled a bit.

- How are you? – he asked.

- Fine. – I said.

- Are you sure? Jiraiya said you fought Itachi and Asuma told me you got poisoned by some Akatsuki members. – Kakashi said.

- As I said, I'm fine Kakashi. The poison got taken out and I'm alright now. – I said.

- Jiraiya said you went after him and his partner. Did you talked? – Kakashi asked.

..................................................................

- No. We fought. – I said.

- I see. – he said.

......................................................................

- How is Sasuke? – he asked.

- Mad, cold, frustrated, angry. He went there thinking he could just kill Itachi. – I said.

Kakashi sighed.

- He's still thinking about getting his revenge huh. – Kakashi said.

- I don't think....there's nothing we can say or do that will change his mind Kakashi. I just hope he doesn't do something stupid. – I said a bit sad.

- I'm sorry Saori. – he said.

- You don't have to apologize. We did what we could. – I said.

He nodded.
I got up.

- Where you're going? – he asked.

- Going for a walk. I need to clear my thoughts. – I said.

- Don't get poisoned again. – he said.

My eye twitched.

- Says Kaka-baka who got beaten up! – I said annoyed.

He chuckled.

- Have a nice walk Saori. – he said.

- Thank you, get some rest. – I said and left.

I went for a walk...................I sighed......what can I do?...Nothing, he made up his mind that Itachi has to die and he's the one who has to kill him. Not only that but now I have the stupid Akatsuki after me wanting an answer.............I sighed.....so they were the ones that wanted me and my mom at that time.

3rd P.O.V

- Naruto... - Sasuke said.

- W-What? – Naruto said.

- Fight me...now. – Sasuke said.