"As what I've said before I showed you who you are, I won't force you to believe. I will let time answer all your questions but for now, I want you to live just like an ordinary person." He said with his soft voice.

Maybe I was pulled by his presence because I am connected to him. He was Quinn's boyfriend and if Quinn and I were one, it means, Ares is my boyfriend.

Geez!

What am I thinking? I've got hot flush on my cheeks.

"It's okay to feel that way Eli. But remember, I am the only who loves you more than any person you've met. I swear, I can protect you now not like before." He said.

I don't know how to react but Ares made me blushed everytime he said something. My heart race, my breathing became irregular, and my blood rushed all throughout my body.

"By the way, I'll ask your permission that Czar will be on watch for you from afar. He will not interfere your daily life but in times of danger, he'll do what he is supposed to do just to keep you safe." Ares said.

Czar, the wolf who had an ability to teleport. He saved me once and his a friend of Ares too. I started to put my trust on Ares but not with other people.

"Okay... I agree. But I don't want him to enter my room without any permission just like now!" I exclaimed because I saw Czar appeared and was eating our brrakfast.

"Oops! Sorry... I'm very hungry." Czar said and smiled at us.

"Just let it pass for today, okay?" Ares said and I nodded.

We ate breakfast together and Czar shared his life together with me as Quinn. He was one of my people and helped me in my needs but I really can't remember him. He also mentioned two other names whom I don't know.

We went to the Network Station for out workshop. Ares told me to act naturally like no one was after me. Well, I can act naturally knowing that Ares is with me. I felt that I'm safe in his hands even Maxima and his men found me.

I forgot all my worries because we were occupied by the workshop. It's getting intensed and Miss Thea became a monster now. She's not forgiving anymore and shouted at us if we did mistakes or can't portray the role. Ares and I received a very loud shout from Miss Thea. I almost cried because I felt like I was insulted but Ares always smiled at me like it was nothing for him. He told me to ignore it and just do out best.

Our workshop was only half of the day. Miss Thea was calmed and apologized to us for all the screams, insults and others. I can understand her because she's a famous director and wanted the series to be perfect.

When we were about to leave the studio room, Ares stopped me and he was cautious.

"They're inside the building." He said.

So, Maxima and his men took an action on capturing me. I asked Ares to get me out of here and he pulled me, walking to the hallway and entered the men's restroom. Ares took his phone and made a call.

"Czar, we need you." He said and hanged up.

Just a second, Czar appeared and he held our arms then teleported back to my new condo unit.

"Crap! I was tensed when you don't call me." Czar said to Ares.

"Are they following us?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. Those wolves were tracking you. They badly needed you." Czar answered.

"What about Henry? Did he find anything?" Ares asked.