{Chapter 1}

The two males looked at each other and then at me as I mentally search my brain for the memory of who I am.

'This is crazy...This is crazy, but that doesnt mean this isn't real!'

'Collect your bearings. Freaking out isn't getting myself anywhere...'

Finally I got a few fragments of who I am. I'm called the Ultimate Escapologist or in another word, an Escape Artist. A person who just escapes out of boxes and chains, you know, like those perfomances at their so call 'Magic Show'. No, Im not a magician, Im just an expert in going through traps, releasing myself from restrains such as ropes and handcuffs.

However, thats not all. Some also called me the Ultimate Puppeteer since my most beloved hobby is to create dolls and such for my entertainment or gifts for friends. But most of my hobbies are just to get away from harsh realities.

"So if you dont remember your name, then do you remember your Ultimate maybe?" Kiyo asked as he tilted his head abit. "I...I'm-" should I tell? "I'm...I-... I forgotten that as well..." I fiddle with my sleeve nervously and shyly, I cant trust them, yet. "Looks like your even more unfortunate than me. I wonder what should we call you since you forgotten your name." Rantaro ponders. "Its best to give her a nickname. Calling her by another name instead of her real one would be quite disrespectful." Kiyo said with narrowed eyes at Rantaro.

"How about...I'll call you Cookie?" Rantaro said but more like questions. "W-why Cookie?" I asked kinda curious why he decided to called me that, not noticing a blushed faintly. "I dont know. Because your small maybe?" He pats my head, I then puff my cheeks. "Excuse me? I-I'll have you know, that not everyone can be as tall as you!" I explained with fake anger, puffing my cheeks." Kiyo chuckles at this. "I'll just call you Miss if thats ok with you." He said respectfully. "Yeah, I guess that will be fine." I replied.

With that, we started out little advanture in looking for an exit in this place. To our observation, this place is locked up tight, seems like whoever brought us here doesnt want us escaping. We found out the classroom door is unlock and we of course, exit from the room. We were quite surprise to see we're in an abandon school of some sort with plants overgrowing the place.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" A group of voices said in unison. Then 5 bear plushies came out from no where with weird looks.

"Moving...plushies?" Rantaro asked a bit surprise, Kiyo just looks at him judgingly. "Why thank you!" A pink one thanked. "Y-you can talk too? Thats so cute." I muttered with a small smile.

"We're not Monokubz! We're the plushie!" A blue one shouted.

"Monokid...you said your lines backwards." A yellow one whispered.

"No plushies, us! The Monokids, them!" The blue bear, Monokid, broke its own guitar and put his arms in the air.

"I give up, its even worse now..." The yellow one facepalm itself, it doesnt seem to care anymore.

"Monokubz? What an interesting name you call yourselves." Kiyo muttered whatever coming to his mind. "Wait have you heard of us?" The pink one asked us. All three of us just shook our heads, slightly confuse.

"Yay! It worked!" The red one seems to be happy, are they the ones that brought us here? And as if Rantaro read my mind, "What do you mean, heard of you? Did you brought us here?" He asked with a suspisious look.

"Nevermind about that, but lets introduce ourselves. Im Monotaro!"

"Monophanie!"

"Monosuke!"

"Monodam..."

"Monokid!!!"

"So t-then...where are we?" I asked. "Well, this place is called the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles." Monotaro spoke up. "Ultimate Academy you say?" Kiyo mumbled. "This school was made for you seventeen cretins." Monosuke explained. "Yup! A school for Ultimates. You three know what Ultimates are right?" Monophanie said.