“Ok, fine.” He agreed and she led him down another aisle to the astounding variety of lubes.

“So as you can see, we have quite the range. I can see you’re rather uncomfortable.” She said gently. “Would it be alright if I made a few recommendations based on what you’ve told me so far?”

“Yes, please God, yes.” He breathed out in relief and she gave a short laugh.

“So this is a good one to use with toys.” She threw it in the basket. “This is excellent for anal sex, but it’s oil based, so it can weaken condoms. This is the next best one. Were you planning on using protection?” She asked without a trace of judgement.

Honestly his fantasies had never included condoms, but it would probably be a good idea to begin with. Neither of them had had health checks and Jeongguk hadn’t really disclosed the full extent of his and Namjoon’s relationship. And he knew next to nothing about Namjoon’s sex life. Or Jaehyun's when it came down to it. His word was less than reliable.

“Yeah.” He answered at last, realising he’d zoned out a little. She put the appropriate bottle in the basket with a nod.

“Did you have condoms?” She asked helpfully.

“No.” He really hadn’t been prepared for all this. He was suddenly grateful he’d come in store, even if it was a little embarrassing.

“Did you have any preferences? The Ultra Wear are a little thicker and offer more protection, less chance of breakage. But the Ultra Thins afford more sensitivity.” She explained, holding up two boxes.

“The thin ones, please.” He said quietly and she threw them in the basket as well.

“Well.” She said with a broad smile. “That’s definitely enough to get you on the right path.” She assured him.

“Anything else I can help you with? We have a special on fleshlights.” She informed him and he shook his head violently.

“No!” He realised he’d shouted it in his panic and cleared his throat again. “Thank you.” He added a nervous smile and she merely nodded.

“Okie dokie, I’ll just ring up your total then.” She took the basket from him and preceded him to the checkout.

He was almost at the counter when his eyes fell on a display mannequin. “Actually.” He called out, causing the shop assistant to turn to him curiously. “Is that for sale?” He pointed and she nodded.

“Absolutely. We actually have a few in that style. I’ll just go grab them.” She set the basket down on the counter and rushed off, returning with three plastic wrapped packages.

“This one.” He pointed and she scanned it.

He was about to take out his wallet when his phone buzzed in his pocket.

I can’t believe you ditched me! 😤 Where ARE you???

OMW

He sent back quickly, holding out his card with the other hand to tap on the eftpos machine. He noted with relief that the bags she packed were opaque white and bore no logo. She even placed a sticker in the handle to hold the top closed. She also popped a business card into the second bag before handing it to him.

“Have a great day.” She said by way of farewell and he was relieved to see she didn’t so much as smirk.

“Thanks. You too.” He bowed a little and scrambled from the store.

Jeongguk was waiting impatiently in the dry cleaner when he returned, looking distinctly displeased.

“Finally!” He said by way of greeting. “Where did you run off to anyway?”

“It doesn’t matter.” Taehyung said dismissively, but his hand unconsciously tightened on the bags in his hands.

“What’s that?” The hybrid jerked his chin toward his purchases but Tae shrugged.

“School stuff. Nothing major.” He lied without a qualm.

He turned to the small, intimidating woman who had measured Jeongguk earlier. “How long for the alterations?”

“An hour.” She said curtly. “You’ll get a message when it’s done.”

“Great, thank you.” He smiled charmingly at her, but she didn’t so much as curve her lips, merely nodding and disappearing out back.

“Want to get lunch while we wait?” He asked the hybrid.

“I guess.” Jeongguk said apathetically.

“Chin up, Guk. It’s not that bad.” Tae said dryly, but the hybrid just shot him a sidelong glance.

“Yeah well you didn’t have to spend the last fifteen minutes with Genghis Khan.” He scowled.

Taehyung gave a dry chuckle, tonguing his cheek wryly. “Just wait till you meet Eomma.”

A/N Poor baby! I have second hand embarrassment for him.

Remember to vote!

I purple you!