"be mine" - Vampire San

Exhausted. Your feet hurt and you are tired as you walk home from your night shift at the bar. You live in a pretty quiet neighborhood, so you never were afraid that something might happen if you walk through the night all by yourself. You have no car and there are probably fifteen minutes footwalk left until you're finally home. As you're looking down, thinking about taking off your shoes, you hear footsteps behind you. They seem slow but they appeared so sudden and so close that you turn to look behind you. You see a slender looking man with dark hair and dark clothes. His hands are in his pockets and he's looking at you, still walking calmly only a few feet behind you. Is he...smirking?! You turn your head back straight and walk a little quicker. You don't know why but sudden chills run down your spine and you decide to walk even faster until you fall into a run. Your feet hurt so bad from the heels but you got no time to take them off. So you just keep running, bend into a small, quiet alley as you think that he lost you. You can hear your heart racing, you can feel it in your head. You lean against a wall and breathe deep and fast. He didn't even try to chase you. Were you simply overreacting? Maybe he wasn't after you? You place your hand on your chest and try to calm down, take some deep breaths and try to  wet your throat by swallowing over and over again. You run your fingers through your face, believing that you're safe when all of a sudden these calm steps appear again. You hold your breath and look around. Did he follow you...? How is this even possible?! You look to the left as you think to hear the steps coming from this direction when suddenly a weird, cool sensation overcomes you from the right. You turn your head and see him standing there, right next to you with a weird grin on his face. You startle and gasp and look at him with panic in your eyes. He just quietly looks down to you, right into your eyes and it feels like he's staring into your soul. He takes a step so he stands right infront of you and backs his hand against the wall right next to your head. Your heart is about to explode at any second, the blood rushes through your veins and you feel hot and cold at the same time. Your breath stutters and you push your body against the wall. "Did I scare you?" His calm, kinda cold voice makes your shiver. You can't help but only look at him. There isn't much light in this alley, only the lanterns from the street provides you with a little bit of light so you can take a look at this man. He has a sharp face, deadly eyes and red streaks in his black hair that gives a strong contrast to his pale skin. What the hell does he want?! You believe to see a red shimmer in his eyes and you swallow but you're not able to answer. The fear chords your chest, chokes you. He lowers his head and smirks. "Don't be afraid, you won't feel anything." he whispers and tears start running down your face. He takes a precise look at you. His eyes wander over your face as if he's trying to memorize every single detail of it. He looks down on your lips, then closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Beautiful." he whispers as he opens his eyes and the shimmer seems a bit stronger than before. "Please..." you whimper with a crack in your voice. The tears are running down your cheeks and your neck. "Please what?" He places his pointer finger of the other hand under your chin to lift it up, forcing you to look at him. "Why are your crying, darling? There is no need to." You are panting and your nails try to dig into the cold stone of the wall behind you. He moves your chin to the side a little and looks at the tears running down your neck. He slowly lowers his head further and you can feel his cold breath on your skin when suddenly the tip of his warm tongue almost let's you break down completely. "No, please..." Your voice already left you and you can't move a single muscle. His tongue slowly glides up your neck to your jawline, then he pulls his head back a little and licks his lips. "So salty." A grin forms on his face and you can see his white teeth and...FANGS?! Oh god,  please... You squeeze your eyes and whimper, already giving up on life. "You know what? I will let you decide..." He says and strokes a strand of your hair off your face. "It would be such a waste to make this quick. Your blood smells like a fountain of gold. And your beauty would make my heart beat if I had one." He looks you deeply in the eyes, captivates you with his. You look at him, look from one eye to the other. What does he want? You swallow. "Being immortal can be such a lonesome existence." he speaks quietly and buries his hand in your hair. "It can get very boring..." His voice gets quieter and quieter and his other hand moves off the wall to your waist, gently pressing you against his body as he lowers his head again. Your body feels numb, like a rock and you can't move a muscle. Is this your end? The end of what you used to be? And why does it suddenly feel so...good...to be this near him...? "It really is a long, long journey..." he whispers and you can feel his lips touching the delicate skin of your neck. Your heart keeps racing but you stopped crying. You slowly lift your hands, place them gently on his arms. Are you losing your mind? Are you really going to let him make you one of his kind? His breath gets a little heavier. "...Will you join me?"