Part 25

I've decided that I want this book to be completed after this chapter so this will be the last chapter and if I do post another part to this book it won't be a chapter just a heads up

"You guys are really together?"Gaten asks.

"We sure are"Noah says smiling at you.

"Wow"

"What?"

"I just never seen it coming"Gaten says clearly shocked"

"Well our characters are love interest in the show ir was just a matter of time before it happened in the real world"Noah says wrapping an arm around you.

"That was cheesy"You say laughing.

Noah's face goes red from embarrassment.

"What's wrong with Noah?"Finn asks walking in the room.

"Nothing wrong"Noah says shaking it off.

"Have you guys seen friends name?"

"I talked to her just a couple minutes ago she was in the kitchen"Finn said.

"Did she say how long she was staying here for?I mean it's not that I mind it's just she's..very flirty"Noah says scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm sure after I tell her about us then she'll stop"You say smiling at noah.

"Have you guys figured out what day your leaving here?"Caleb asks sadly.

"I'm leaving tomorrow"Gaten says looking down.

"Same goes for me"Finn says looking at you sadly.

"So am I"You say looking at Noah.

"So this is our last night all together for awhile"

"I guess so"

"Then let's make it a night to remember"Finn says standing up.

That night you guys spent the night together laughing and talking while doing every little stupid thing together and the fun didn't stop until seven in the morning.

Little did you know that was going to be the last time you would have fun for awhile again.

2 years later..

So I haven't decided yet but I think I want to make a squeal to this book?.

Comment if I should but if I decide not to I'm just going to leave it at this and delete the 2 years later part.

But anyways if you read this book to this very last chapter your a real champ cause this book is really bad and I'm so bad at updating.So thank you.

But I actually have an announcement,I've made a new book.And it's another Noah schnapp x reader book!I already have the first chapter out.

If you want to read it it's called Walkie talkie~Noah schnapp x reader.And if you can't find it by search then you can click on my profile and find it there!

Also strangerthings season three is out tomorrow..binge watching here I come.

Bye guys I love you and thanks for reading!