Part 14

NOT PROOF REWD OR EDITED!!

We start shooting for strangerthings season 3 today.

And in all honesty I don't know how to fell.

Right now I'm so confused in life that I don't even want to wake up I just want to stay asleep.

But that can't happen.

Right now noah is asleep beside me snoring.He usually never snores.

Last night we agreed to start over again and be friends.

But he still never told me why he acted the way he did he just said it was best if I didn't know.

But I was going to let it go for now.

Noah you say shaking him lightly.

Noah wake your lazy ass up!

What I'm uppp what the fu-oh hey y/n.

Morning to you to.And did you forget we're shooting season 3 today.

Oh fuck yeah that's right I forgot.

(Sorry if there is a lot of cursing in this now I've just been watching shameless and if you've watched it before it kinda grows on you and you get why lmao)

Yeah we have about Noah!We only have 6 minutes before we leave!

We both spring up out of bed and both rush to the bathroom.

After 8 minutes of us getting ready we're finally done.

Noah y/n hurry the fuck up Finn says rushing in the bathroom to find me and Noah both laying on the ground laughing.

Uh ya I'm glad you two are friends again but we gotta go!

Time skip to the place your filming at

We were all sitting around in a room waiting for mine and Noah's turn to shoot our scene.

So guys are you ready to shoot the KiSsInG scene Finn says making kissy faces.

Oh shut the fuck up man Noah says looking down in embarrassment.

Hey kids it's time Matt says running in waving ya to come out the door.

Me and Noah quickly look at each other
Then back at Matt.

Oh come one man it's not that bad I had to kiss Millie twice and I didn't throw up.

Millie looks at Finn and gives him a death stare.

Just don't be like Caleb and smile the whole god damn time gaten says chuckling.

You and Noah walk awkwardly down the hallway knowing what's awaiting for both of you

Skip to shooting

Will?Will what's wrong you say jumping up and rushing to his side.

He was shaking but as soon as you hugged him he stopped.

Ya I um sorry he says embarrassed.

Don't be sorry will,don't ever be sorry about something like that.

But-why don't you think I'm a freak or a zombie kid like all the other kids do?

Because will I see something in you that they don't see.

Your smart and your really fucking brave.Your such a good friend I'm so many ways and your always there for me.After everything you've been through your still you and I love that about you will,I love you.

You love me?

Yes.

He stays quite for a second.

I I love MIKE.

What?

BYLER

Just kidding that didn't happen

Will stays quiet for a second.

Lesson it's ok if you don't fell the same way I know tha-

Your cut off with Noah lips crashing into yours.

Both of your lips move in sync it Felt so right.

Okay cut!

You guys didn't stop.Its like the both of you wanted this for so long but couldn't bring yourselves to come to terms with it,until now.

I said cut!

You two pulled away this time out of breath staring at Each-other.

Your cheeks were a bright pink and Noah just had a half smirk half smile on his face.

Did you guys even read the scripts?

You two weren't supposed to kiss until the next line but that kiss was to good and looked to real to not put it in.

So good job kids Matt says ruffling your hair walking away.

So that was something I say nervously chuckling.

I can't believe you accidentally kissed me to early we could of have to of done it again you say laughing once again.

Oh I didn't do it on accident noah says rubbing his hands through his hair.

Wait you wanted to kiss me?

Well it seems like you did to after all you didn't break apart when we were told to.

Neither did you.

Ya and I'm glad I didn't.

I am so so so so sorry for such a short chapter and that I have not been updating I just recently moved into my new house and I have so many other books that I've been writing that I should not have of made all at once.

Once again I'm sorry xx