When he reached the club, he parked on a double yellow line not giving a toss about a parking ticket.

"Well hello, Mr Gray" Louis had a smug look on his face, taking a sip of his cocktail eyeing Harry up and down when he walked in. He enjoyed seeing him pissed off. It was his past time hobby.

Harry's nose flared up as he glared at Zayn who was still dancing to some random song with Jake, he chose to ignore Louis. It wasn't that hard to do. He ignores him most of the time. Zayn hated dancing, but Jake always brings the fun side out of him, even though they had no sexual chemistry.

To say Harry is jealous was an understatement cause he was more than jealous. He was murderous. He was standing almost predatory with both his hands in his pockets like a mafia hitman.

"If looks could kill, you will be in prison, Hazza" Niall smirked at his best friend, wishing he hadn't said anything when he saw the look he got. "Sorry." he mumbled and drank his beer.

"Why are you dressed up, Haz?" Liam asked looking at him. Harry was still standing as if he was ready to kill,  wearing black dress pants, white buttoned down shirt and suit jacket.

"Meeting..." came a short reply from Harry as Jake suddenly clocked him watching, moved closer to Zayn who still was unaware of his boyfriend's presence.

Harry growled, hating the cocky look on Jake's face identical to Louis's. He hates them both, they had always been close and he's not sure of Louis's angle hiring him. "Niall, who told told you to send me the video? Louis? Or Jake?"

Niall bit his lip looking at Jake. "Um_"

"Harreh!" Zayn came running when he saw him. "You are here" he kissed him, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

Harry kissed back but his eyes not leaving Jake or did he remove his hands from his pockets. "I'm here, baby" he looked at him softly after few seconds glaring at Jake. With his hand finally out of his pocket, he brought Zayn closer to him, arm around his shoulders, he kissed him on the neck, breathing him in.

Zayn was tipsy and smiling innocently at him, mouth pink and lips swollen like he's been biting them. His dick twitched and he wanted to bend him over infront of everyone in the club. For them to know Zayn is his and not even a near perfect ex can take him away from him.

"Let's go home baby" he whispered tracing Zayn's earlobe with his tongue.

"Okay" Zayn nodded.

But Louis frowned at Harry, mouthing "Cry baby"

Harry flipped him the bird behind Zayn's back and Liam then Niall laughed at their antics. He ignored Jake, purposefully..

"Nice to meet you, Harry" Jake said to him.

"You fucking know me mate. Though I wouldn't say the same about you..." Harry glared at him again, had enough of his cocky attitude. He wanted to punch the smirk that was on Jake's face.

"Haz, let's go." Zayn dragging Harry towards the exit when the latter he got closer to Jake in a challenging stance.

"Bye Zee" they could hear Jake shouting his goodbye at Zayn.

Harry let go of him and charged at Jake but Zayn was quick to grab his jacket, Liam had also quickly stood up and was infront of Jake.

"Haz...please" Zayn pleaded softly, kissing his cheek. He joined their hands when Harry backed down and they made their way to the exit. He waved their friends goodbye having to keep up with Harry who was taking long strides wanting to get away as he was so close to making a scene.

The ride home was quiet. Zayn kept looking at Harry, who's face was blank not giving away his emotions. When they arrived Harry got out of the car walking towards their flat opened the door not said anything.