Chapter 9

Sabre's PoV

After jumping out of the window, things were kinda... interesting, to say the least. One of my friends from Red's group came along and shot through the window. It gave me the perfect opportunity to escape.

However, the fall was...greater than I had expected. I ended up damaging my leg, but whatever. It isn't a big deal. I don't f e e l the pain, it is just annoying to walk. So my friend is just helping me back to Ross and maybe Red, depending on if he isn't plotting on a way to capture his 'enemy'.

I look back and notice that they are staring out of the window, shocked and confused. I smirk at their confusion as we enter the forest.

It is dark, and thick, just like the writer of this book. True dat. So it is hard to navigate around the area. The others could surely catch up to us at the pace we are going at. Without warning, a dark figure shocks me and my friend.

They are tall, and wearing a set of armour, a dark cape, and glowing blue eyes. I guess that the armour is also a dark colour, since the light reflecting off of it just results in a grey-ish tone. He is certainly threatening, and from what i can tell of his body...

He wouldn't hesitate to kill us if we got in his way

Oh, did i mention that this would be a cross over book? I'll give brownie points to the first person who can guess who the dark figure is. Cya🖤💚