Chapter 4

Ghettos POV

I don't trust Sabre. Why? Shark was certain that he was killed by zombies! If he was surrounded, how would he survive? Once we found Shark, we cleared the building, no sign of Sabre anywhere! It makes no sense! I have a slight feeling that it was Ross or Red that had something to do with this.

Shark: well, we are here!

Sabre: wow.... it's huge! You never told me it was that big!

Shark: when I said huge, I meant HUGE!

Nick: well, how about we see dr Jin about you, Sabre.

Sabre: yeah, sure...

We walk into the massive building. Sabre seemed interested in the interior of it, compared to his shack. The blood on him stained some of the floor and walls a bit. Suddenly, Shelby ran towards us, drawing her attention to Sabre. He seemed calm at her sudden squeal at the sight of him.

Shelby: o my gosh, is he ok? Do we need to see the doctor or-?

Sabre: I-I'm fine..!

Shelby seemed concerned at Sabres response and looked at him with question.

Shelby: ya sure?

Sabre: yes, I'm fine...

*now, this is where things get confusing with characters, because Cory and his gang (Ashlie, Tommy, Jon etc) are included*

Cory and his friends decided to come and see what Shelby screamed at.

Jon: What happened? Did a zombie come in?

Tommy: did we run out of food?

Ashlie: did Shelby finally succeed in opera?

Cory: well, what happened? *notices Sabre* oml, are you... ok?

Sabre: does it look like I'm fine? Do I need to state the obvious?

Shark: jeez buddy, he was only ask-

Sabre: don't 'buddy' me...

We all stood in silence for a moment until nick spoke up due to how awkward this was getting.

Nick: uhhhh.. howzabout we see dr Jin?

Ashlie: you guys go, me, Tommy, Jon, Cory and Shelby need to get ready for...... stuff

The people just mentioned: yes! Let's go!

They all so off, leaving me *ghetto*, nick, grey, shark and Sabre. We head into Jins lab. I also found it weird how no one notices Sabre's eyes. We step into the lab, shocking Jin during his conversation with Barney.

Barney: sos, anyways, abouts the dirts-

Jin: oh, hi guys! Who is this, blood-covered person you have here?

Shark: Hiya, Jin! This is Sabre, my friend I was talking about! Ya know, the one who died!!

Jin: oh... hi...

Sabre: hi....

Jin: what happened to your eyes, anyways.

Sabre: I was born like this... don't ask...

AND IM ENDING IT HERE!! SUP PPLS!! If you haven't, please read the disclaimer in the chapter before. I'm gonna get back to watching Doctor Who! CYA MAH DOODS!!!!-3-

Word check: 458!!!