Chapter 7

3rd Person

Just like that, there was a HUGE smash around the corner. Sabre looks up from whatever he is doing and joins Shark. Shark grips hold of his hand, slightly scared. They both peer around at the same time.  

The two see what smashed the window. A bullet. They see this because the whole window was still there, apart from a large hole. And Nic stood there, the bullet had hit his arm.

Shark: is everything ok? Nic, the bullet didn't hit anything vital, did it?

Nic: no, just my arm, I-it hurts, but at least I tried to move. If I didn't, I could be dead.

Ghetto; I think we are all missing the point.

Sabre: which is that-

Ghetto and Sabre: someone wants to

Sabre: get in.

Ghetto: steal our food.

Sabre sighs and walks over to the hole in the window. He looks out of it since whoever shot must have been with Ross or Red. If he was wrong, he could loose his head, luckily, he saw one of Red's men. (I really don't care if Red or Ross have men and zombies or just zombies, so in this story, Red will have the men because I'm pretty sure he does, not 100% certain tho)

Sabre looks around at the chaos and show the man a thumbs-up signal, and without warning, he jumps out of the window...