"I don't know about the rest of you, but I like y/n."

"Me too." Diego said or more like whispered.

"She seems like a nice girl." Allison said.

"I agree, but we need to remember the plan. We need her help and we need to remember that she is the key to fixing it."

"Well yeah Luther but we also need her to trust us. As easy as it would be to straight up tell her what's happening, she just woke up she needs a day or two to figure herself out." Klaus said.

"It's wasting time Klaus. We can't risk her not knowing about this stuff. We need to ensure that she will help us and get the job done."

"Jesus Luther. We aren't asking for a lot just a day, she's been through a lot already. Having her emotionally unstable will only make the problem worse and won't help anything. We all know to well what happens when emotions come into play with powers. Look what happened to Ben!" Diego argued.

"No Diego! Even the smallest amounts of time are valuable. We've been through a lot as well and we hardly took time away."

"Yeah but we didn't wake from a slumber where we were all alone, we have to ease her in!!" Diego poked his chest while saying the last three words.

"YEAH WELL SOMETHINGS WE CANT CHANGE. LIKE MOM LOSING IT! OR DAD SENDING ME TO THE MOON! OR BEN DYING! OR DAD DYING."

"LUTHER HER DAD DID DIE AND—"

"W-what?"

Oh shit.

_________
Y/n POV

Five and me where walking through the door when we heard Luther and Diego arguing.

"Oh boy." I heard Five mutter.

We got closer and closer and I was starting to hear the conversation.

"—have to ease her in!!"

I could already tell they were arguing about me.

"YEAH WELL SOMETHINGS WE CANT CHANGE. LIKE MOM LOSING IT! OR DAD SENDING ME TO THE MOON! OR BEN DYING! OR DAD DYING."

"LUTHER HER DAD DID DIE AND—"

"W-what." My heart could have stopped right there and then. Everyone turned to look at my small figure in the entry to the room. The groups brows furrowed out of anger into pity and concern. I could feel hot tears streaking down my face. I gave one look at them before turning on my heels and running out toward the door. I opened it and felt the breeze hit my tears making them cool. I ran into the sidewalk and started running forward.

"Y/n! Wait!" Five called. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, holding my wrist to his chest.

"No!" I cried, "you woke me up...had a full breakfast with me...and decided to not even mention the fact that my father passed away."

"Y/n."

"Don't pretend you have any right to feel sorry. You knew exactly what you were doing. It's not my fault you lack human decency." I pulled away from Five's grasp.

"I-"

"Just leave me a-alone." I turned and walked away. I could hear him sigh in the distance as I walked away to who knows where.

||

A/n:So it's been a while

A/n:
So it's been a while. Sorry guys. I had to study for finals the week school ended and couldn't update, I'd just been resting for a while but I'm back! So hope y'all enjoyed. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me. See y'all next chapterrrrrr!