He nodded and turned toward steps. I followed him up and he showed me to the bathroom.

I headed downstairs after changing into one of Allison's t shirts and shorts. I kept on my sneakers that Five was able to teleport and get. My hair was still damp but I didn't really care, I was hungry. I headed into the living room and greeted everyone.

Five looked up and got up, he headed towards the entrance. I walked out after him but not before waving to the others.

"Watch out he can be a bit grumpy sometimes," whispered Klaus.

I gave him a smile and continued to the door. Five was there holding it open, and we walked out side by side. We walked in silence and so I admired the fresh air and scenery. I'd missed a lot of these moments while in slumber.

When we got to Griddy's we walked in and took a seat at the counter. A lady with a pink outfit came out and took our order looking a little frightened at the boy. The boy ended up getting a cup of black coffee and me waffles. The woman went to the back and I decided to make conversation.

" So, do you have a name?"

"Oh course I have a name."

"Well you lacked in telling me it."

"Oh. It's Five."

"Like the number?"

"Yeah."

I plainly looked forward and let that sink in. "I like it."

"You what?" He looked at me like I had just swallowed a worm.

"Your name. It's kinda unique, and different. A good different."

He gave me a small smile which I returned. A moment later the woman came back out with my waffles and his coffee.

"Here ya kids are."

"Thanks."

I started to cut up my waffles and looked over to Five. He was starting to drink his coffee looking quite satisfied.

"How can you drink that."

"I don't know it's just good."

I gave a smirk and nodded.

"What! Try it!" He slide the cup over to me. I picked it up; steam was still coming up from the cup. I moved it slowly toward my mouth and took a sip. It wasn't as bad as I thought it be.

"It's not bad."

"See you underestimate my taste."

"Maybe." I grinned at him.

After a while of talking and enjoying breakfast we decided it to be best we head back to the academy. Turns out his life is more interesting then I first thought. A monkey butler named Pogo, a robot mother named Grace, and a billionaire man who could tell the apocalypse. Nothing to big.

____________
Luther's POV

Not long after Five and y/n left, the rest of us went and got dressed. After freshing up, we all went back into the living room. We sat in silence at first until Klaus spoke up.