PETER: Journal? What journal?

JORDANIA (frightened): Oh my god. Don't do that!

PETER: I heard journal.

BELINDA: Do you know anything about the glass case in the Curio shop? We think we found an entry from the journal. It said uh...

JORDANIA (clears throat): "Do not to trust an insider to the town but an outsider amongst the community." Then it said eyes are watching the writer and he had to leave but will contact us again soon.

PETER: Oh, that doesn't sound like the lady. The journal you found doesn't sound credible.

BELINDA: But it's cryptic and vague.

JORDANIA: Maybe we should get a second opinion.

BELINDA: Maybe we can ask Goat Man!

PETER: He would not like false information in his presence.

JORDANIA: False information? What do you mean by that?

PETER (mutters): Unreliable. Misleading. Fake.

BELINDA: Why do you think it's fake?

PETER: Talks in statements.

JORDANIA: Didn't the other letters talk in statements too?

Peter stares at Jordania for a couple seconds before wandering away.

JORDANIA: That guy freaks me out.

BELINDA: I like him.

JORDANIA: I think any random person can give cryptic clues like him.

BELINDA: He's a clue and you know it.

JORDANIA: Alright, if you say so.

Min walks up to the board and Belinda takes notices.

BELINDA: You have any theories, Min?

MIN: You've wasted your time looking for something that wasn't there, something you were led to believe was real but it was all in your head, all just an illusion of words.

Belinda stares at them for a few seconds and leans in towards Jordania. Jordania looks at her in uncertainty.

BELINDA (whispers): Is Min a clue? Like, do they know something we don't?

MIN: They call me blind, but they are the ones who cannot see.

BELINDA: They know something don't they?

JORDANIA: You can only find out by asking them.

MIN: I need to attend my alchemy classes. I'll be leaving the sleuthing to you. If anything happens make sure to tell me afterwards.

JORDANIA: No worries. Go do your magician stuff.

MIN: I'm not arguing with you today.

BELINDA (excited): Do you know anything?

MIN: I know quite a fair bit of alchemy, now I really have to get going.

Min leaves in a hurry. Jordania turns to Belinda.

JORDANIA: I knew them for a fair bit of time. If they were in with Goat Man I would have known by now.

BELINDA: We've gotten flying letters every time something happens.

JORDANIA: Yeah and they aren't part of it are they?

BELINDA: Curio shop didn't get any flying letters... maybe Min is like that. Like, they'll lead us to more clues.

JORDANIA: The only place they'll lead me to is insanity.

BELINDA: We have to go ask the shop keep!

JORDANIA: Hold on. Why are you here alone?

BELINDA: Conner and Lucy are out doing errands.

JORDANIA: Shouldn't you be helping them?

Belinda pauses for a second and looks down at her feet.

JORDANIA: No, you're not questioning him. Go and help your family with errands.

BELINDA: But I'll miss all the action!

JORDANIA: Everyone misses something. We all have to do errands and you aren't worming yourself out.

BELINDA: Ugh, fine. I get to decide who asks the shop keep then!

Belinda hastily writes on a scrap piece of paper and marches up to Gina and Vanessa. Belinda interrupts the conversation by shoving the paper into Gina's hand.

BELINDA CONT'D: You're asking the old man about the journal!

GINA: Um, excuse me?

Belinda storms out of the room and Jordania watches her leave. Vanessa turns to her with an accusatory look and Jordania raises her hands.

JORDANIA CONT'D: I told her to stop being lazy. No mischief this time, I swear.

VANESSA: Looks like we'll have to really make her catch up on everything.