1.

MY OUTFIT:

My POV I feel something really right around my upper body something is thrown off me brutally and the one and only MIN YOONGI is in front of me and says "hey nice to meet you" he then laughs and I say "you y-your m-Min y-Yoongi" he then says "I ha...

My POV
I feel something really right around my upper body something is thrown off me brutally and the one and only MIN YOONGI is in front of me and says "hey nice to meet you" he then laughs and I say "you y-your m-Min y-Yoongi" he then says "I hate that stuttering shit" he goes somewhere else and I see another body tied up and does the same thing to that person and says "hoseok you got a friend" and then this Hoseok guy says "why are you doing this Yoongi I thought that" Yoongi then yells out "you thought what? Traitor that's what you are? You went behind my back and said you weren't going to help hold captive of that girl over there" he points at me and I cry out and I say "I don't deserve to be here" he comes over to me and makes me look at him and he says "you don't deserve to be here?" He makes me look at the boy and says "him do you remember my friend hobi here?" I cry out "no I don't remember h-him b-but he d-does r-re- resembles an old f-friend of m-mine" this boy says "you really don't remember me Khia we use to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Come on p" he then stops himself and says "oh yeah the car accident we were in. You have short term memory loss" yoongi goes back to the boy again and says "you took my girl and now payback is a bitch"

He leaves and I say "his girl? What is he talking about?" The boy then says "me and you dated Khia you don't remember because of your short term memory loss. He was planning to take back the girl he loved which is you and was pissed because I dated his girl. I pretty much took you away from him and he got way beyond pissed and starting ordering me around saying to get you and hold you hostage. He wants to make you fall in love with you. I loved you for the longest time we even broke up because of him. He threatened if I didn't break up with you he would kill me. Take it from me Khia and do what the man says the first time okay" I cry and start to move around I stop once I see the door open and down comes the rest of Yoongi's crew. He comes to me and says bringing food up to my face "come on eat this amazing lasagna I made" another guy says "liar I made it" he snaps his head to the other guy and says "my house, my rules,  this is my girl so what I say goes. You got me" he looks back at me and says "eat up princess" I then remember what this hoseok told me.

I eat the lasagna and yoongi smiles and says "that's my girl" I continue to eat every bite that came my way. He stops for a bit and says "are you thirsty baby? What would you like? Whatever you want jungkook will go get it" we both look at jungkook and the boy says "I will get you whatever you need princess" I then say "sweet tea would be lovely.. no ice" he goes out and I wait til he gets back. Yoongi then wipes my tears away and says "now don't be like that. You are going to be untied and you are coming with me" Jin comes back and yoongi takes the tea and helps me with since my hands are tied up. After I got done he unties me and we head out and go into a room and I say "this must be your room" and he says "yours too princess" I bow my head and cry and he takes my chin and makes me look at him gently and says "don't cry princess. Let's get to bed okay" he rubs my back and I walk even more further and get ready and get in bed. He takes all of his clothes off just not his boxers and gets in bed and we drift off to sleep. We give each other a kiss before going to sleep. I love him I do but I am really scared. What if he hurts me