Chapter 6-Lori

(Ellie's Pov)

I woke up to the sun beaming through my curtains and hitting the sunshine in my face.I stood up from my bed and saw myself in my mirror.I had my hair all dirty and messy,my clothes dirty and covered in blood in every single spot of my clothes.I guess its time to take a shower.

I looked through my bag and got myself a plaid shirt and some shorts.It started to get hot in Georgia.Once I decided what to wear I got my clothes,a towel,and a brush.I headed to the shower block,they barely fixed the showers and electricity.I put my clothes down by the shower.

I felt the cool water hit against my body I miss this so much.As I was taking a shower I heard noises like someone was walking around here probably someone is gonna take a shower.I continue to enjoy the water hitting my skin and cleaning it but it has to end.I got out of the shower and put on my underwear and bra on,next I put a towel around my body and change in my cell.

I looked around the spot where I left and didn't find them.All of a sudden I see Carl by the doorway holding my clothes in his hands laughing.Of course it'll be Carl fucking Grimes.

"Come and catch this if you want them back" he said

I started to run after him as soon as he noticed me running toward him he started to run.He took a turn to the right and to the right and then to the left and went inside a cell block.I looked up to the sign on which cell block this is and it is Cell Block A.Great where almost everyone hangs out by.He then went straight to the kitchen,great.Once I entered the room you just hear whistling and "Get some" I just yelled "Shut up."

I started to catch up to him before he ran outside and tackled him.

"Heyyyyy" Carl said with a smirk.

"Don't hey me give me my clothes back" I said.

"Why you already seem to be comfortable with what your wearing" he said.

I looked down and saw I only had my underwear and bra.I screamed and felt my cheeks grow red.

I quickly grabbed my clothes from Carl's hand and said,"Fuck you" to Carl.

He then said,"No thank you!"

"Not that way dumbass!" I said

I ran quickly to my cell and changed.Now I don't want leave my cell from being almost naked infront of everybody.

I tapped my bed to check if I had my brush by me.No I don't have it I probably left it at the shower block or somewhere else.I decided to stay in my cell till tomorrow I don't care if I have my hair all messy I rather have that than go outside embarassed to talk to someone who would probably remind me of me being half naked infront of everyone.

I heard a knock outside my cell and said "Come in"

It was Carl -_-.

"Hey you forgot your brush in the showers."

"Thanks" I took 'em out of his hands meanly.

"About what happen I'm sorry"

"Pff sorry its not gonna help"

"Look I'm serious I'm really am sorry for taking your clothes and you being half naked infront of everyone"

"Look I'm not going to forgive you if you think I forgive easily that's not gonna happen and now that you did that,thats going to make it harder for you to get an 'I forgave you' from me you made it worse now"

"..."

"Now get out of my cell and don't even think about talking to me because you made me more angrier with you"

He then looked down and left my cell.

(Carl's Pov)

I guess I really can't make Ellie forgive me.I was right I knew it was wrong to betray Ellie but I always ignore that feeling.Back then I really didn't care what I did I just wanted to be popular stop people of thinking I'm a goodie-goodie or a mama's boy.I just wanted to stop being bullied I got my wish but my wish made Ellie have the worst three years of her life.

I regret everything I did back then I just want to be Ellie's best friend.I guess I ruined our friendship.

(Ellie's Pov)

It was turning dark and it was my turn to go to the watch tower with Maggie.

Before I went up there I decided to tell my dad goodnight.

I went up to the tower and saw that Maggie was already up there.

"Hey,Maggie"

"Hey,Ellie.How's it going?"

"Its going good"

"Is everyone been nice to you?"

"Yeah except one"

''Who?"

"Carl"

"Oh I'm sorry about that Ellie but he lost his mom like last month and he's still over it"

"No wonder I didn't see Lori"

"You knew her?"

"Yeah Carl and I used to be best friends we used to go to each others houses"

"Used to?"

"Yeah used to he did something that hurt me"

"What did he do?"

"Can we please not talk about it"

"Oh,I'm sorry"

"Thats okay back to the subject I thought that Judith was like your baby or some of the people from Woodbury"

"No she was Lori's.She died by giving birth to her child.Carl shot her and ever since that he turned cold.We can't get him back he's too far gone."

"Now I feel sorry for Carl I guessed I shouldn't be to hard on him."

"Yeah you probably shouldn't"

TO BE CONTINUED....