Update - June 2019

Dear readers of The Numbered,

It's been a very long time since I last posted in this book, but I have some rather exciting news to share with you and it's all down to YOU guys!

I am delighted to announce that, nearly three years after I ticked the completed button and wrote, 'The end', Entertainment One (eOne) have optioned this story for development into a TV show, which they will try to get picked up by one of the networks.

Here is a link to the article in Variety.com-

https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/eone-wattpad-tv-pilot-superfans-numbered-kairos-1203225517/ 

To add to all this excitement, eOne have decided to ask some of my most keenest readers to help in the development of the pilot script, being written by Sabrina Noudadir (iZombie).  A few of you might want to check your inboxes real soon ;)

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support over the years.  Without your interest in my story I would never have completed it beyond chapter one, in the first place.  But secondly and most importantly, I would never have been given this amazing opportunity.  You guys are awesome!

I promise to write another update in a few months, if/ when I have further news.

Once again,

Thank you.

Mel xxx

ps Congratulations should also go to @leighheasley for her story Kairos, which has also been optioned by eOne.