Part 10: Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

There was some food waiting for us. It was (F/D)

America sat down in a middle chair with me sitting on his lap. I didn't like this, his bare chest was rubbing against my back. At least he was wearing boxers though. That would have been an even worse feeling. Feeling uneasy I spoke up. "America there are other chairs. Why do I have to sit with you?"

He played it off with a laugh, like it was the simplest question I could ever ask.

Seeing that he wasn't going to give me an answer nor let me out of his lap I asked another question. "Why are you laughing so much?"

America tightened his grip on me suddenly but not in a hurtful way. It causing me to jump a bit in surprise and look back up to him as he grinned. "Well, that's an easy one. I'm so glad that my wife is finally home and awake. Now we can be a family."

Once again I stated, "I'm not your wife, I'm Ludwig's soon to be."

America brought his lips to my ear and slithered, "Just give it some time. I know you can't keep this suborned act  forever." before he licked the shell of my ear.

I shivered and pulled away from his touch, "Hey! don't touch me!"

He laughed again, feels like his laughs are more of a mockery than of joy. "Awe baby, you forget who's in control here." His grip around my stomach tightened as he whispered in my ear again,  "Who's the one that brought you here? The one who went though all~ the trouble to bring you here?"

America brought one of his hands  from around my waist, to gently trace one of my arms that were held to my sides in his hold as he continued. " Here with me in my very arms. To hold and to touch. This, this is mine. You are mine.~"

His voice. It wasn't like his usual happy-go-lucky voice. This was dark and deep. A single tear slid down my face in both fear and confusion. I could only mutter out  a, "Where's the friend that I used to have?"  My emotions got the better of me and I was left with streams of tears that flowed out of me followed by a series of hiccups.

America's voice become soft and hushed as he tried to comfort me. "Awe, baby doll, no need to get so upset. I'm still the person you know. I'm just showing you the love I kept bottled up for you all these years, is all."

I started to shake and cry as he continued, "I've been yearning you, wanting you, for centuries. The very moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew I just had to have you."

"A-America please s-stop it!" I took a gulp to regain my courage to keep going. "This isn't love! This is sick! You can't beat someone's friends, drug them, then take them half way across the world and expect them to love you! This isn't right! But you still have time to turn back. Bring me back home to Ludwig and I'm sure all of this can be a thing of the past."

There wasn't even a passing second of America thinking and processing  what I said before he hissed, "That's not a possibility (Y/N). I went through too much just to get you here. Making secret meetings with your bosses and mine, building this home myself to make sure it was absolutely perfect to raise our children in. I even signed a contract with the allies. I did it all. Just to ensure that you'd be mine and mine alone."

That was the first time since I woke up the America called me by my actual name and it honestly scared me even more then him using a nickname. "America, why do you even love me of all people? You always talked about wanting to find some nice American girl to marry."

At that he let out a small sigh. "I've tried that, but no matter how many girls I tired they would never give me that same feeling that I get from you. I can't be without you (Y/N)."

I hung my head down, staring into my lap. Letting my hair fall down to slowly cover my face as to shield me from the American holding me. "I can't be with you America. I love Ludwig and that feeling you claim to have for me, I have for him. I could never replace Ludwig. No one comes close to having what draws me to him so much. I don't even know what it is about him that does, but what I do know is that my heart wants only Ludwig, and nothing will ever change that."

 I can't turn around and look at America's expression but I could feel that he was angry. In a low voice all he stated was, "We'll see about that.", before the quickly picked me up bridal style again and went beck into the hall.

I kicked and screamed from him to let me go, in fear of what ever he was about to do to me, but it seemed to be no good as my efforts didn't affect him at all. America took a different turn and instead of going up a set of stairs we went down. The stairs this time were dark and old looking with only a single lightbulb hanging from a string half way down the dusty stairway. At the bottom of the stair was only a single old wooden door.

I could feel America fiddling with the inside of his pocket to get something out, but could see what it was until he brought it up to the door. It was an old key.

Once the door was open I was able to take in a dark empty room. There was nothing in the room except a single metal pole that came from the stone floor with some handcuffs waiting at the bottom to the cob web infected ceiling. I started to panic even more, now know exactly what America was up to. "Please America, don't do this!"

He only got closer to the pole before setting me down with my back to the pole. "Sorry baby, but you have to learn who's in charge here. Who your dependent on."

With little to no strength from America, he was able to restrain my hands on separate ends of the pole until he tightened the handcuffs around my wrist. No matter how much I struggled and put up a fight, America overpowers me. His strength is unlike others and it scares me. Satisfied America pulls away from me and stands up and take in my struggling form.

There were tears streaming down my face at this point, fearful of being alone in the dark like this. I could tell that America knew this, as he began to walk away, only to turn to me just as he was about to leave. "Don't worry I'll be back to check on you in the morning and if your a good girl and call my Alfred  I may let you out."

With that he shut the only source of light in this room and was left with complete darkness with my thoughts and fears once more.

-Jelly girl out! (^ V^) settle  know!