"Tell me about it," I prompted.

She grinned at me teasingly before shaking her head. "Tell me about what you were saying earlier first," she dared.

Pouting, I sniffed. "Fine, don't tell me about it."

"Anyway, let's head downstairs. We gotta cook something."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at what she said. "Downstairs? But didn't we sleep on the couch?"

"Well, I could say we're not on the couch anymore, but instead in my room, and on my bed." she replied.

I gave her a surprised look and carefully untangled our legs. I sat up from her bed and roamed my eyes around the room. Well, shit. This room is huge.

"How did we end up here?" I asked and turned to my Chou Tzuyu who just sat up. "Did you carry me bridal style all the way up here?" I teased with a grin. But if she really did that, then I'm the luckiest person on earth. The Chou Tzuyu just carried me.

Instead of a yes, I got a blank stare from her. "No, I dragged you all the way up here, just like how killers drag the bodies of their victims. I'm actually surprised you haven't woken up by that," she answered and I gave her a horrified look. "You didn't feel the bumps on the stairs?" She added.

"Tzuyu, you're fucking scaring me!" I yelled at her.

And then she burst into laughter. I waited for her to finish with my arms crossed and with a glare. She loves teasing me, eh? I can't believe I like this girl. Why do I even like her in the first place?

She gasped for air and when she noticed my change of mood, she immediately stopped laughing. "Sorry, your reactions are just too cute so I can't stop teasing you," she muttered as she hung her head low.

I melted by what she said.

"Whatever." I looked at myself and noticed that I'm still wearing the sweatshirt that she handed me yesterday. I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from smiling.

"You know," I spoke to get her attention, which I successfully did when she raised her head and stared at me like a puppy. "We need to take a bath."

She blinked a few times before nodding. "Yes, of course. You go ahead and I'll wait," she told me.

"Nah, you go ahead. You are the owner of this house," I reasoned.

"You're the guest, I'll just let you borrow more of my clothes. I also have a new toothbrush on the bathroom that you can use. You go ahead," she insisted.

A mischievous smirk grew on my face as I thought of an idea. "Wanna take a bath together?" I suggested, but of course it was a joke.

I almost lost my composure when she smirked back. "Well, do you want to take a bath together?" She asked back.

I'd say yes but I'm still thinking straight so—

My jaw dropped slightly and for a few seconds, I was just staring at her before I shook my head and cleared my throat. "I was kidding, now give me clothes so I can finally take a bath in peace, please," I demanded to change the topic.

"Wow, a demanding one," she grumbled but complied. "At least she knows how to say please," I heard her mutter under her breath.

I silently watched in amusement as she went to her closet and rummaged through it. Her hair is still messy — in a very attractive way, if you ask me — and when she bent down, holy shit, her really long legs were exposed and I want to run my hands all over it.

I am a pervert.

She turned around and caught my eyes. I was too shocked to turn away and avert my eyes, causing a smirk to appear on her face.