Chapter 22

You know, waking up with Chou Tzuyu is something that I will always want to do.

The moment I opened my eyes, she surprised me with her beautiful face already. With her eyes closed, showcasing her long eyelashes, perfect eyebrows, her cute pointed nose, and her tempting lips? Damn! I could watch her sleep all day!

Okay, I sounded like a creep back there but it's true! She's beautiful as heck and you wouldn't even want to take your eyes off of her!

The fact that I could even feel her skin against me because I'm wrapped inside her arms is heaven! With our legs tangled and all, woah, life sure is going great!

I smiled in content before cupping her cheek. I giggled when I noticed that she had her eyebrows furrowed. Even when she's asleep she's still grumpy, eh? But she's cute.

Before I even knew what I was doing, I kissed the spot between her eyebrows, succesfully turning her expression calm.

Ha! Y'all should be proud of me! I need an award for being brave.

Slowly, I caressed her cheek with my thumb and sighed.

Wow, I really like her, huh?

I really like you, Chou Tzuyu.

Dammit, I really, really like her. Wish I'm brave enough to tell her that.

I'd be so damn lucky if I get to make her my real girlfriend. "I like you," I whispered softly, still caressing her cheek with my thumb. "I fucking like you."

Let's just hope she's still in deep slumber. I can't have her hear my words.

"Sana," she suddenly spoke, startling me and causing panic to rise in my chest. "What did you say?" She asked with a husky voice, indicating that she had just woken up, which calmed me a little bit. But the fact that her voice is so attractive right now made my heart beat faster.

My hand froze on her cheek, and I couldn't move. My brain isn't functioning well to think of an excuse. "I—uh..." I gulped. "I never said anything." I lied, although knowing that it was unbelievable and there's no way she wouldn't know the truth.

Her eyes fluttered open and stared right through mine. I just stopped breathing. "I heard you saying you like—"

"Like what?" I cut her off, my heart violently beating against my chest.

"I don't know," she answered. "That's why I'm asking you."

The amount of relief that I felt was surprising. I let out a long sigh and stared back at her. "I was probably just talking to myself," I told her and attempted a smile.

My heart is still hammering against my chest. Holy shit! She almost found out that I like her and I don't know what her reaction would be. I don't think I even would want to know her reaction.

She suddenly chuckled. Wait, was I thinking out loud again? Oh, heck no. "What?" I questioned, slightly confused.

She hummed and smiled. "Nothing, I just had the strangest dream ever," she replied. "Very strange."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why strange? Was it bad?" I asked curiously.

"No." She shook her head. I noticed that I still have my palm against my cheek so I lifted it up, but she gently grabbed it and placed it back.

I think my face just heated up.

I subtly cleared my throat and composed myself. "Why was it strange, then?"

"Well, it was actually just..." She trailed off, finding the right words to describe her dream. "Unexpected, I guess," she said after a few seconds of silence.