Chapter 2

The class went by quickly. I don't even remember myself listening to whatever the professor was saying. I was actually surprised when I found myself already outside the classroom, waiting for Jihyo and Chaeyoung.

"Sana!" Jihyo called. I turned to look at her direction and saw that she and Chaeyoung were panting. "Why did you. . . rush outside?" She panted as she and Chaeyoung slowly walked toward me.

I scratched my head as a confused look appeared on my face. "I. . . what? I rushed outside? Why would I do that?" I asked back.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't know, do you think I know what you're thinking?" She retorted.

"Unnies, let's go to the canteen. I'm already hungry," Chaeyoung stated as she was rubbing her tummy. She then started walking toward the canteen without waiting for our reply.

Shrugging, I motioned for Jihyo to come and follow Chaeyoung. A few minutes later, we already reached the canteen and everyone seemed to stare at me first before going back to their own businesses.

What can I say? I am that popular.

I must have said it out loud since I saw Jihyo rolled her eyes. "Conceited," she muttered.

"What did you say, Jihyo?" I pretended that I didn't hear what she said. If she'd seriously repeat that out loud I'll drown her in Han River.

Jihyo gave me her innocent look. "I wasn't even talking," she said innocently. "Oh look! Chaeyoung's already there," she looked at the table where Chaeyoung was seated and immediately dashed toward it.

I simply shook my head and chuckled. As I was walking toward them, everyone suddenly fell quiet. I stopped walking and looked around, suddenly confused about what's happening. Whispers erupted as everyone was looking at the canteen's entrance.

Soon enough, four girls entered the canteen. But only one caught my attention, the tall one. Was that Chou Tzuyu? According from Chaeyoung's description, she always keeps a stoic expression and she never smiles. The girl that had just entered the canteen is also the same. To confirm my thoughts, I went to Jihyo and saw that Chaeyoung was already gone.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked her.

"Already buying foods," she answered.

I nodded, and before I could even ask her about the tall girl, Jihyo suddenly cleared her throat. "I caught you staring at Chou Tzuyu," she said, confirming my thoughts.

"Oh, so that was really Chou Tzuyu," I told myself as I repeatedly nodded.

I noticed that it was still quiet, so I asked again, "Is it always this quiet?"

She shook her head. "Not really, it would go back to normal after a few seconds. Why are you even asking when you're always eating with us here?" She wondered. "Ah, too busy thinking about girls." She snorted as I rolled my eyes. A thoughtful look then appeared on her face after a moment. "But now that you've mentioned it, it is really quiet this time."

"Hey you!" A loud voice broke the silence. Everyone's head, including mine, snapped at the direction where the voice came.

Then there, a girl was standing in front of Chou Tzuyu and her squad's table. The girl pointed her finger in front of Chou Tzuyu's face. "Minatozaki Sana is mine!" The girl snarled. Eh? How the heck did I get involved in that? Everyone looked at me for a second, then back at Chou Tzuyu and the girl.

Chou Tzuyu didn't even bother to acknowledge the girl and continued munching on her food. Her squad did the same.

The girl huffed in frustration and slapped the food away from Chou Tzuyu's hand. Man, why do I even keep on calling her Chou Tzuyu in my head?