Chapter 6- we were on a break

Start from the beginning

"What?" We all called out again in shock.

"Kate," Uncle Ian gasped and looked away. "Well if we are already at that topic, I hope you don't forget about you and Tyler."

"What?" I exclaimed once again at this discovery.

Who hasn't Uncle Tyler been with, apart from Aunt Mary because she came later on?

"This was just too much information to process in fifteen seconds," I brought my hands up to my head and held it in between, breathing out deeply at the shocking revelations made by our parents.

"You and you," Pa started pointing fingers around at each person who had hooked up in the past. "And you and you? Oh my God, This is such a disaster."

"Cayson, trust me it was just a one time thing," Ma assured Pa, placing her hand on his shoulder. "It is all in the past and you knew about Liam already though."

"Yeah but I didn't know about you and- and Tyler," he sighed deeply, cringing at uncle Tyler's name. "The pictures in my head are making this even more disastrous."

"If it makes you feel any better, those were my dark days," Ma started and I found Pa looking at her, his eyes full of concern and worry. "I didn't know what I was doing or why I was doing it. I just... i just had to—"

"—hey," Pa pulled Ma towards him and hugged her tightly against his chest, holding her as her hands tighten around his back. "You don't have to explain. I believe you when you said it was all in the past."

"I'm sorry babe," Mom said to dad, pouting.

"I'm sorry too," dad replied back, kissing her forehead and I smiled to myself. "I don't function properly without you, don't ever break up with me again."

"I totally forgot how you were back then," Aunt Violet started as Uncle Tyler cupped her cheeks with love.

"It is nothing compared to what I have become now," he pecked her lips softly. "You are all I could ever want."

"Well, that was embarrassing," Uncle Ian started and Aunt Mary pulled him closer to her.

"All I care about is that you're here with me now," she said with a smile.

"Should we leave them... or should we stay and get yelled at?" I whispered to Venson.

"Leaving seems like a good option," he answered back but before we could, they all pulled apart and turned to face us.

"And you both are in some serious trouble," Ma eyed Venson and I. "Start with when it happened?"

"When what happened?" I asked, pretending to be oblivious of her question.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about."

Venson chuckled nervously. "No, we don't."

"Venson," Pa called out which alerted Venson.

"Okay fine, we're really sorry about whatever grammy has told you because none of it is true," Venson blurted everything out in just one breath, so quickly that even I couldn't fully understand what he said.

"What?" We all called out in confusion.

"We're not together," he replied back.

"Stop lying, Jude told us about you two," Mom accuses us this time.

"Yeah, grammy does think that we are together because that's what we told her but the thing is that we are not together and that we had to lie to her," I explained clearly and they stared at me in confusion.