Chapter 5

------Drake POV cuz he is me abut ima more sexyalisous------

A super tall and buff guard escorts me to the front gate where a black truck is waiting to take me home. I get home at around 6 o'clock, f***, I missed wrestling practice, my coach is going to kill me! Oh well, varsity gets to do whatever, we got 3rd best in the state last year in Cali boy! I finish off my homework with the mystery wolf girl still on my mind.

Bzzt bzzt bzzt bz! I wake up get dressed and head for school. A car is following me the entire way there. Hmm, weird. I am about to meet with my friends, but the girl swoops me away before they can see me.

She says, "Stop calling me girl! My name is Jade!" I reply quickly, "Well isn't someone on their period?". "Arrgh you are so immature, Why Me?"

"Well I am sorry! I didn't know a single crap about you until yester.." She cuts me off with a kiss. My eyes widen as sparks explode and and electrify my body." She is very in control,, which turns me on so I go for control and succeed. She moans into my mouth. We both pull away gasping.. I am the first one to speak "Well that was unexpected" "Yeah sorry, you were kinda talking alot." I scratch the back of my neck, "So what does this make us???" "Wow, I just kissed you in the possibly most f****** romantic way and you ask what does this make u-?"  I shut her beautiful voice up with a deep kiss. I break off, leaving her breathless, "So I guess it doesn't matter huh?" She replies "Yep, wanna skip school and do something fun?" "Yeah of course! But my Coach will be pissed though..." "Well I could leave them a message that you are busy tutoring someone in AP Calculus." I respond quickly, "yep yep, Lets get out of here! But we take my car instead!"

"Sure whatever, my car is still better" I walk with her, holding her hand, holding tight, not wanting to let go for anything in the world. This was weird, I thought as I drove with her in silence, I had not gotten this fast with any other women in my life. She breaks the silence, " What other women?!?" "Oops, I forgot you could read my mind. When could I read yours?" "In due time, due time". Well that is very helpful, thanks. I hope she can read this. I can....  Sweet, so what do you want to do? "  She says in her normal voice, "How about my house? We have tons of food! And a huge game room!" Sounds great with me!  I think to her. I give her a little smooch on the cheek. I always feel happy and myself when I am with her.

We enter the great house and I say, "I guess you were right" She replies angelically, " About what?" "You know, Me coming back to your house." "Oh yeah, I haven't thought about that... So what do you want to do. We have pool, air hockey, arcade, all the xbox's and playstation's." Being the gentlemen that I am I ask Jade, a perfect name for here green eyes I might add, " What would you like to do?" " How about we snuggle and talk about our feelings? NO, jk, lets kill some 5 year old no lifers in Cod" "ha ha you had me for a sec there, I would have done that; but let's do it!" We end up snuggling anyway but we still yell at the 50' TV whenever we get killed. I think I am falling for her.

-------------------------------------------

wow, got that all done in like 2 days, I know I haven't posted in forever, but at least I got this done extra well, I think and know

anyway

Love me

comment

Favorite

tell your friends.

I can't. I don't have any :(