Chapter 9

Drake POV

Even though I am driving, I am admiring my new muscles and abilities. I can see sounds, well no not really. Only on drugs you can, I think so... Anyway, Jade, she is more beautiful than I have come to realize. Now she is much shorter compared to me, (kudos to werewolf powers), Her beautiful green eyes pop out, contrasting her flawless skin. I can't describe her anymore. I need to focus on the road or my pen is going to pop out and we would never get to her place.

Awkward silence in the car. "How are we going to tell everyone about me?" "Well, f***. I don't know." We go on talking about how we could possibly make up a lie. We needed these lies to keep werewolf's a secret, otherwise hell would break loose. Hmm, radioactive spider, no. Bit by a werewolf. Nah wouldn't work. Well I have wrestling, so it could have something to do with that.

"How about we call it some super training wrestling camp." My beautiful made says. My eyes light up, "Yeah we could say that it was a secret camp given to me from a secret raffle of crappy wrestlers. If I told anyone, my trip at the camp would be void." We are finally getting somewhere! "Then I get to move up about 5 weight class's and finally become the A guy for sure now!! I can be lazy and still be the best.

Jade hears my thoughts "You WILL NOT be lazy on my watch, we are going to be busy with our duty as Alphas!" "Fine, Are any of those duties fun? And I meant lazy as in the term for slack off in my sport but neeeeever in my entire life will I slack in my duty as an Alpha." I hope my sarcasm was clearly evident. We pause in silence. Lost in each others eye's.

We both start cracking up. I am swerving in middle of the road. Cars in the other lane are honking at me and giving me the bird.I have an incredible urge to jump out and kill him but that would prove illogical and stupid. We fall silent after several minutes of good healthy laughter. Crap, Alpha, how am I going to do that? I know, I will Lougle it!!!! "How to be an Alpha". Using the every day search engine known world wide. When you need to find a place or find a website, use Lougle!!!!!

Yeah, then the NSA will hunt me down... Hmm, Allah Akbar!!!!!!!!! Oh well down goes the pack. We finish the drive finally. A lot of turn of events happen but we finally get there. It is a nice little cabin in the middle of no where. We leave the luggage in the car and I carry her inside giggity giggity!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yah, after 7 months I finally have time, although unedited, the story goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone get my reference about search engines?