In A Daze

Edd's POV:

I feel like I'm in a daze.
My vision is slightly blurry and I sway back and forth a bit.
I'm sitting down on the bathroom floor, one hand holding a wet paper towel to my neck, and the other hand resting on the ground, trying to keep me sitting up. I could tell that Tom was drunk, but he was trying to understand the best he could and help as much as possible.
Tom removed my hand from my neck, and placed some medicine on it with a cotton ball.
It stung, but I tried not to flinch so Tom could concentrate.
I don't understand why Matt bit me so hard..
Was he hungry?
Was he just really bad at all this romance junk?
Ugh..
Romance..
I don't even know if I really like Matt..I just really wanted to see what kissing a guy was like.
And to be honest,
I didn't hate it.
The kissing, not the part where he bit me.

Tom threw away the cotton ball and carefully put a bandaid on my neck, smoothing it out.
I thanked Tom, and without thinking much about it, I laid down on the floor.
Tiredness, shock, and the small blood loss all made me so sleepy.
But I knew that I would be restless.
I wanted to lay down on the couch and watch a good movie and maybe fall asleep, but I didn't want to exit the bathroom. I felt strangely scared..
Scared of Matt..
I couldn't face him, not now.
Tom stared down at me drowsly, I could see that he had bags under his eyes, and his hair was all messy. He had a small glint of confusion on his face, so he just slowly and carefully laid down on the ground with me, without saying a word.
I could tell at that moment that what we both needed was a good nights sleep.

After a few silent minutes, Tom turns his head towards me.
"So," Tom says casually.
"When are you planning to talk to him about it?"
I stare at Tom tiredly.
"I dunno, Tom." I say, rubbing my eyes.
"Maybe he'll come to me and apologize about the bite? I don't really wanna talk to him right now.."
Tom gives me a smirk and sits up.
"I ain't talking about that, Edd." Tom says smiling.
I stare at him in confusion.
"I mean, I was more on the subject on how you guys were in your room." Tom says, looking into my eyes.
My face turns red with embarrassment, and I quickly sit up.
"What are you talking about?" I say quickly, trying not to panic.
"I mean.." Tom continues slowly.
"I do have ears, ya know."
I bury my face with my hands and groan.
"I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over us!" I confessed.
Tom holds his hand up to stop me from rambling, and I remove my hands from my face.
"Say no more, I don't wanna be the reason why...this stops." Tom says jokingly.
"We're not a thing!" I say defensively.
"Suuure you ain't..and I ain't an alcoholic, and we both know that a lie!" Tom spat at me.
I was taken aback, and kinda mad, but I didn't feel like yelling.
I had enough on my mind, and arguing with Tom wasn't one of them. I groaned in annoyance, and just sighed defeately.
"So, what's your point?" I ask Tom.
Tom just points at the door and says,
"Talk to him about it." Before pushing me out the bathroom door.
I quickly knock on the door.
"Let me back in!" I shout.
"Hell no! I gotta take a piss!" Tom yells back.
I sigh, and go walk to the living room, where Matt was waiting on the couch watching t.v.
Matt suddenly realizes I'm here and stands up quickly.
"Edd!" He says, and runs over to me to give me a hug.
"I was so worried! Are you alright?!" Matt says panicked.

Matt may be a vampire, but he's still Matt.
Still the Matt I knew.

"I'm fine, it's alright." I say calmly.
"It's not alright!" Matt says loudly.
"I shouldn't have continued! I should've just stopped before I..I..." Matt says, his eyes watering up.
"I didn't mean to.." Matt says, and starts crying.
I stare at him, taken aback.
I slowly put my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm going to hurt someone if I don't take control.." Matt says upset.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I felt so tired..and..ugh..
"Let's just.." I say tired.
I lay down on the couch and make Matt cuddle up next to me.
"Let's just sleep the rest of the day off..." I say, and close my eyes.
Matt stops crying, and holds me tighter.
Finally..I feel kinda better now..

....
...
..
.

Mhgg...
Ow..god..
My stomach...

No. You know what?
I'll sleep it off.

....
...
..
.

Uhhg..
This isn't working.

I sit up, the t.v was on some random channel, Matt was asleep, and my stomach hurt really badly.
I don't understand..
What did I do?
I grab blindly at the coffee table, and grab Matt's phone.

1:16 am

Oh. I must've passed out without eating anything. God, I feel like hell..

I groan, and hold my waist tightly and lay back down on the couch. I don't feel like making anything right now.
But something is keeping me awake..
I feel really sweaty, and hot..
I feel like throwing up, but nothing will come out..

Ughh...

I quickly run over to the bathroom, no one's in there so I go in and turn on the light.
The medicine from earlier had been put away, and Tom wasn't in here. I collapse on to my knees and lean over the toilet bowl, just in case.

I gag a couple of times, but nothing ever really comes out. But I don't feel like moving away...just in case..

I cough and spit into the toilet before exiting the bathroom, I was mostly awake now but I still felt awful.
I stumble over to the kitchen, turn on the light, and stumble to the sink. I sway back and forth, no dishes are in the sink.
I try to encourage myself to eat something but the mere thought of food made me gag..alot..

"Oh god I think I-"

Uuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhggggg!!

I throw up violently into the sink, clenching onto the ledge and my legs shook. After I was done I was frantically panting, and slumped to sit on the ground.
My eyes were watering, so I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

I didn't wanna eat..
I didn't wanna move..
I just wanna sleep..

Maybe I will..on the floor...

Zzz..

Zzz...

Zzzz....

Wait..no..

Oh god.

Yeah I can't, need to go to bathroom..