Loki's visit triggers Hazel's past

Start from the beginning

Tony: "Hazel got the girl!"

Me: "Shut up." *blushing madly*

Tony: "Looks like I guessed it right."

Steve: "Tony stop teasing her."

Me: "Yeah stop teasing me." "Oh my gosh I am going on a date with Maria!!!"

Steve: "Hazel just be careful."

Me: "Yes Steve." 

I go eat breakfast, cereal, yum. I change and quickly head out to buy something but I bumped into Nat.

Nat: "What has got you so excited?"

Me: "Oh I'm just heading out to get a present."

I ran past Nat. Okay I need to plan this out. What should I buy? How should I do it? I spent the whole day finding the perfect  gift. When I looked at my phone. Oh crap! It was already 6! I rushed back to the tower. I took a quick shower and slipped into a dress. It was green with a brown jacket. I did some light make up. And wear a pair of boots. Yes boots. I draw a line at heels. I grabbed the gift and placed it into my purse. I walked out of the room and I heard a few wolf whistles. 

Tony: "Hazel, looking good."

Steve: "You look beautiful."

Clint: "Wow Hazel."

Nat: *goes up and gives you a kiss on your cheek* Good job

Bruce: "Hazel..."

"You look pretty" Someone says. I look and it's Maria. She is wearing a bright red dress. "And you look stunning." I told her. 

Maria: "Shall we go?"

Me: "We shall."

I held hands with her and walked out.

Me: "Where are we going?"

Maria: "To a fancy restaurant."

Me: "Tony?" *laughing*

Maria: "Yes..."

Me: "How about...we ditch the restaurant and go for a walk instead?"

Maria: "Why not."

We took a stroll by the beach. We had taken off our shoes and were walking in the water. "Don't get wet." Maria joked. And as if on command a huge wave appeared over us. Maria's eyes widen and looked at me. "Hazel, don't you dare..." She trailed off as the wave came crashing down on her. Or did it? Maria closed her eyes waiting for the worst. I leaned in and she opened her eyes and she was in awe. We were underwater. "A underwater kiss? Really?" Maria asked. "Yes." I answered. "No You are not getting a kiss until you bring us back to the surface." She commanded me. "Fine." I replied bringing us back to the surface. Once we were on the surface, I knelt down and placed my hand on the sand. A plant, orange lily, grew out onto my hand. I passed it to Maria. "An orange Lily for you, just as rare, just as pretty." Maria accepted it, blushing.  

Me: "I think we had a long enough of a walk. Shall we head back?" 

Maria: *Nods her head*

Me: "Hand please."

Maria: "Wait... What?"

Me: "We are heading back aren't we? Hand please."

Maria: *Hesitantly passes Hazel her hand.*

Me: "Hold on."

I flick my wrist and a gentle breeze picks us up and Maria clings onto me. 

Me: "Like the view?"

Maria: "Wow..."

Me: "I feel like I deserve a kiss."

Maria: *rolls her eyes* *leans in for a kiss*

Once we come apart, 

Me: "I have a gift for you."

I took out the gift from my purse and opened the box. Inside laid a silver bracelet, with words engraved on it I will always love you. Maria gasped. I slipped it onto her wrist. "Thank you." We land outside the tower. 

Me: "I haven't officially asked. But will you be my girlfriend?"

Maria: "Yes."

She gives me one final kiss for the night and leaves. I walk into the tower, happy and blushing. 

Steve: "How was the date?"

Me: "Good..." *sighing dreamily*

Tony: "Looks like Hazel got the girl."

Wanda: "Did you kiss?"

Me: "Yes..."

Nat: "Guys Chill. Hazel will tell us if she wants to."

Me: "Thanks Nat. It was so magical...."

I told them my whole date and they listened intently. Occasionally laughing about some of things we were talking about. 

Nat: "Sounds like a heck of a date."

Me: "It was! I can't wait for future ones!!!"