Numb Like Novacane Part 2

Summary- After you get into some trouble, your parents send you to rehab of sorts. Except this rehab was a month, without any electronics and no contact with the outside world. Oh, and with the man you've been fantasizing over for your entire life. Duncan Shepherd.

words- 3203

warnings- angst, smut, age-gap, oral (female receiving), rough sex, unprotected sex, degradation, humiliation, dirty talk

-

Nothing and everything has changed after that night.

Duncan was distant, only talking to you when he called you out of your room for dinner or when he had to work late.

You tolerated it, just assuming it was a phase and that he'd wake up the next morning and shower you with attention.

You were wrong, however.

Very wrong.

With each passing day, Duncan seemed to grow farther and farther away from you. His gaze was distant, longing. It was almost begging, and you couldn't understand why

He was cooped up in his office almost all day, completely ignoring your knocks as he typed away angrily at his laptop. Even when you entered the office, he was distant, only looking up to shoot you a warning glare.

You were happy with even that amount of attention.

You've been with Duncan for over three weeks, and two of those weeks were in absolute isolation. It wasn't healthy, you knew it wasn't. You haven't had decent human contact in what felt like forever and you were positive, that one day, you were going to snap.

-

The rain pattered restlessly outside of the window as you paced your room. It was cold and dark, the only thing keeping you remotely warm was the thin cotton sweatshirt that adorned your torso.

You swore to yourself that you were going to die from boredom.

No TV program interested you at the moment, the only thing that did spark your interest was him.

But, of course, he, was in his office, his glasses perched at the bridge of his nose as he read a dusty old book. You were beyond your state of annoyed, you were pissed.

Your hands combed feverishly through your hair as you raked your brain for ideas. You were overwhelmed by the darkness swallowing every inch of the room, but you couldn't stand the light.

You were aching for him again, and no matter how many times you ventured into your bathroom and fucked yourself down on your fingers, the empty memory of Duncan clouded your thoughts.

No matter what you did, how much you slept, or how much you distracted yourself, nothing could take your mind off of the ache you felt for him. Just his mere touch drove you to do desperate acts, and you weren't proud. Not at all.

-

The morning came faster than you would have liked.

And, like every other morning, you awoke to the smell of fresh coffee. You could almost imagine Duncan in the kitchen, clad in nothing but boxers while he downed a couple of cups of coffee. It made your mouth run dry as you hummed quietly, eyes still squeezed closed.

A soft knock resonated through the room before Duncan stepped in. He was covered in an immaculate, black Tom Ford suit, his hair gelled back perfectly. Your mouth watered at the sight of him, the ache, once again, settling between your thighs.