Some Unholy War (sfw)

Summary- After the slaughter of the witches and warlocks, you and Michael finally have some much needed time together, so, you put in a record you know he'll love. 

Warnings- none besides mentions of sex and the witch/warlock slaughter.

Words- 601

Michael gave you one final twirl before lowering you into a dip. He leaned down and kissed you softly just as the song came to an end.

"Wait," You giggled, escaping from Michael's arms. You stumbled your way to the record player, lifting the needle as you slid the record Back to Black: B-Sides in the player. You dropped the needle onto the track, Some Unholy War and smiled as the room filled with the soft jazz melody. "This song was practically made for us,"

If my man was fighting some unholy war, I would stand beside you. Straight shook up beside him.

You started swaying your hips in time with the tempo. Michael smiled and took your hands, guiding you in a sensual slow dance. His lips traced down your neck as he gently swayed from side to side, his strawberry blonde hair tickling your face.

With strength, he didn't know It's you I'm fighting for he can't lose with me in tow I refuse to let him go. At his side, and drunk on pride we wait for the blow

Michael takes your hand and leads you in a twirl.

Put it in writing but who you writing for? Just us on kitchen floor justice done reciting, my stomach standing still like you're reading my will

"You've always had the best taste in music, kitten." He hummed. You were lost in the moment as he led you in this waltz. You barely had the time for things like this ever since he started planning the apocalypse. The constant threat of the witches and warlock hung over you two heavily, consuming all of your attention and energy.

But, since the slaughter of both parties, you two have had time to yourselves. Time to fall deeper in love with each other, if that was even possible at this point.

He still stands in spite of what his scars say I'll battle till this bitter finale just me, my dignity, and this guitar case, whoa, whoa

His hands wander over your body. Tracing over your stomach, thighs, and neck, his favorite part of you. He loved the smooth skin that adorned it. He loved marking it red with his kisses and bites, letting people know who you belonged to at all times. During lovemaking, he would squeeze your neck lightly, giving you access to the delicious pressure only Michael knew how to execute.

If, if my man is fighting some unholy war And I will stand beside you but who you dying for? Me, I would have died too I'd have liked to.

Michael tilted your head up before connecting his lips with yours in a heated kiss, electricity sparking through your stomach as he handles you carelessly. "God, you're so beautiful," He purred, biting and sucking along your jawline. A tiny moan tumbles from your lips as he hikes you up, his arms supporting your weight effortlessly. As Amy sings the last of the lyrics, his guides you to the bed blindly before tossing you onto the bed.

He climbs on top of you, his hands sliding underneath your shirt. Tracing over the warm skin. Your eyes meet, striking blues soft for once. You wished more people could see this side of him. This soft, beautiful, relaxed stance that he only saved for you.

He just...

He made you feel special.

If my man was fighting some unholy war if my man was fighting...