Darling, Your Hands (nsfw)

This is complete and utter filth. Lot's of dirty words/phrases 

Summary- Every since you've known Michael, you've been in love with his hands. Most of your dirtiest desires were about his hands. Choking you, bruising you, punishing you. So when you two finally see each other again, you can't take your eyes and mind off of his hands

Warnings- Hand kink, risky breath play, degradation, slight humiliation, aftercare at the end if you squint, this is like really bad i tink

Words- 2098

The first thing you've noticed about Michael was his hands.

His beauty encaptured your attention from the moment you laid eyes on him. He was tall and slim. His arms about a mile long, and then you noticed his hands.

From the beginning, he would wrap his large paws over your neck during sex, squeeze your thigh to the point of painful, and manhandle you whenever you would disobey. He knew the things it did to you, being handled like that. He liked the control he had on you. With the snap of his long fingers, you were at your knees in front of him.

An obedient little pet.

You bought him his first set of rings. A chunky black diamond with a gold band and a smaller, more gentle one to fit onto his small finger. He loved the idea of the rings, his infinite wealth finally showing in more than just his clothes.

After he grew out his hair and channeled his masculinity through soft red eyeshadow, your attraction to him grew ten-fold. You had to keep your feelings secret in the Outpost, however. Venable was already suspecting something between you two.

When Michael made his entrance into the Library on his first day, you couldn't help the throbbing between your legs at the mere glance at him. His hands were so uniform, no finger out of place. You wanted so badly to fall to your knees and choke on his cock while his hands pulled your hair and pushed you around. Everything about him screamed dominance and you wanted him so badly it almost pained you to wait until tonight to sneak into his room.

The soft satin robe flowed in the warm air of the outpost as you made your way into Michaels room. You'd hoped he'd be expecting you, maybe waiting on the bed in nothing but his tight briefs for your arrival, but you were sadly mistaken when you twisted the knob and found him typing away at his laptop. You adjusted the robe to show off your body, only covered by skimpy white teddy that was waiting for you when you arrived in this hellhole. Attached, was a note that read;

I sneaked it in while The Cooperative was surveying the Outposts. Wear it for my return, baby. I so badly want to touch you. -Michael.'

A coy smile played on your lips as you felt the soft lace in your hands, thinking of finally touching Michael again.

You cleared your throat, grabbing the mans attention. He turned in his chair, a smirk ever so present on his face. "It's about time you came. And I see you're wearing the lingerie I left for you," His rings scraped softly on the wooden desk as he stood, ushering you over. His large hands smoothed over your face, melting you from the inside out. "Do you want me to touch you, baby? I know how much you love the feeling of my hands,"

You nodded quickly, breathless. You dreamt of the delicious painful burn on your throat as he choked you. The familiar pressure of his cock sliding in and out of you felt so real. Usually, you would wake up in a daze with a soaked cunt, your mind never leaving the image of Michael's face.

He smirked, sliding his hands under your robe and letting it fall at your feet. You gasp, the warm air expanding over your skin like a blanket. His nimble fingers danced over your lace covered skin, reveling in your warmness. You watch as his hands draw closer to your face before he's pressing two fingers to your mouth.