Break Up Wih Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored. NSFW

Written and Belongs to- @ccodyfern on Tumblr

original link- https://ccodyfern.tumblr.com/post/182925185688/break-up-with-your-girlfriend-im-bored-duncan

Summary: You'd been fucking with Duncan's love life, what happens when he catches on?

Words: 3500

A/N: Hello friends, i didn't proof read so sorry for the mistakes, and i rlly hope you enjoy!! tell me how you liked it!!

-

Duncan Shepherd was known to be a lot of things, attractive being one, successful, etc. You'd been working as his assistant for just over 6 months, learning his schedule, his career, his–personal life. You'd come to grow fond of him over the months, sneaking into his office for things he didn't need to know at the moment, hand delivering things to him whenever you could. It's like he noticed, giving you a sweet smile as if he didn't want to let you down.

Being around Duncan so much, you came to also know his very...nice girlfriend. Vanessa wasn't much of a talker, at least not to you. She was so stupid, so rude, so...not for him. You'd constantly think to yourself. What makes her so special? Your mind running away from you as you type away at your computer the sound of a deep voice approaching you suddenly.

"Y/n, good morning" he addressed you fast, throwing his charming smile your way,-

"Good morning, Mr. Shepherd" your eyes going directly to his, his eyes a light shade of green, he never ceased to amaze you with how beautiful one could look so early in the morning,- you heard a low chuckle from him, watching as he pushed his hair back with his hand,

"I've told you, call me Duncan, hun" he raised an eyebrow at you knowing this isn't the first time he's told you, but you didn't think it was super professional. Neither were your feelings for him, but you pushed the thought away.

"Good morning, Duncan" his name rolled off your tongue smoothly as you corrected yourself for him, earning you a wink as he walked off to his office. Your heart pounding at the interaction, you just wish you could jump his bones then and there. It was times like these where you thought he could possibly have a thing for you, but,- no. Not really, you were crazy for thinking that.

Your thoughts interrupted by your phone ringing, ugh, you saw the caller I.D.

"This is Mr. Shepherds Office, how can i help you?" you put your best fake voice on, rolling your eyes at the woman on the other end.

"Hey, put Duncan on the phone." you were greeted by her rude tone, knowing all too well who it was, you loved giving her a hard time.

"And who may i ask is calling?" you grinned at your fake ignorance, knowing all too well she knows you know who is calling.

"Vanessa." a sharp voice replies, –"I'll check if he's available."

Your finger hits the hold button, just as it does every time she calls. You had a thing for doing this to her, knowing he'd drop probably anything to pick up for her...you knew he had a lot of work to do. You'd only been...forgetting to tell him about her calls for his own good. So he can get some work done.

"Sorry, he's busy. Can i take a message?–" you heard the other line click, signaling she'd hung up. You smiled to yourself putting your phone back on the hook. She'd been more upset than the times before, this wasn't the first time you gave her the run around, even her messages just...wouldn't get back to Duncan. You'd forget almost every time! Silly you.

/

Your work day was slow, boring, almost no calls and duncan didn't once come out of is office to hand you any busy work. It'd only been a few hours, your head snapped up when you heard heels coming towards you. Fuck. Vanessa.