Chapter 23

Y/N's POV

Time skip to the day before the Yoonmin wedding. 🎩

I was at the setting up the decorations at the venue where the reception would take place. Jungkook, Jennie, Namjoon, Jin, including Hoseok and Taehyung my cousins who flew in yesterday are helping me set up. Once we finish the reception area we stand back and admire it.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:03pm

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:03pm. I took a breathe of relief when I realized we finished early. A little too early. I think we're missing something...oh shit.

Y/N: WE FORGOT TO SET UP THE DECORATIONS FOR THE CEREMONY!

Everyone's face turns pale. We all run outside some tripping on the way to the car. We grab the bags filled with decorations and drag the chairs to set them up.
The next hour was filled with yells consisting of: "Namjoon don't touch that!" "I swear if this doesn't turn out right I'll beat your ass." "Yoongi's going to kill us." "If I fall and die I'm dragging you to hell with me." "Fuck off you oversized rabbit." And some thing's that I can't repeat because I have morals. When we finished it was already 11:30pm. Ok we did good.

Jungkook was Yoongi's best man

Jungkook was Yoongi's best man. Jimin didn't want a best he wanted a maid of honor. So I ended up being the maid of honor for Jimin. We all sighed and fell on the grass.

Taehyung: This shit is exhausting. I'm never planning a wedding again.
Y/N: Tae?
Taehyung: Hmm?
Y/N: Shut up.

He pouts and smacks my forehead.

Jungkook: Don't smack my baby's forehead.
Taehyung: Quiet rabbit. You'll get your carrots later.

We all let out a laugh while Jungkook sulks. I roll over closer to him and pat his head before pecking his lips. He smiles pecking me back. Soon we get off the ground and go back to the hotel we are all staying at. Me, Jennie, Jimin, And Jin are staying in one suite. While Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok stay in another suite. Once we get to the hotel we all go to our rooms. Me, Jin, and Jennie enter the suite to find Jimin pacing back and forth while eating a Rice Krispie treat. As soon as he hears the door open he snaps his head towards us and jumps across the couch to get to us. Once he's in front of us he begins interrogating us.