Alexis's P.O.V.

Reece and I had just got home. I saw Liv's car keys and handbags on the kitchen counter. Cause Liv road the car home, me and Reece walked.

"Reece?".

"Yeah babe".

"Do you want me to talk to Liv. She might tell me what's wrong".

"Ok".

So I made my way up the stairs to Liv's room. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it". I heard a faint sobbing voice from the other side of the door.

"Alexis, can I come in?".

"Yep".

I opened up the door to see. Liv lying on her bed with her head burried in her pillow.

"Hey Liv".

"Hi". 

"What's the matter?".

"Nothing".

"Liv, there is so. Please tell me". She sat up on her bed and patted the bed next to me to set down there.

"If I tell you, will you promise not to tell Reece?".

"Cross my heart and hope to die".

"Ok, will I have this ex named Brad. And we broke up, only a couple of months ago like 5, and I broke up with him because he cheated on me, and I have never spoken to him since then until today".

She carried on with the story until she ran out of words to say. And about the call today and what he said. Then puddles of tears started to form on the bed. Her mascara was running again.

"Awww, Liv. Are you ok?". I lean in and give her a friendly hug.

"Yeah, I've been better".

"So are you gonna go meet him at the beach tonight?".

"I don't know. Should I?".

"I don't know, what do you want to do?".

"I'll go".

"Are you sure?".

"Yeah. Thank you for helping me".

"No problem". We both hugged each other again. Then we both walked out the room laughing about how I just managed to trip over my own foot. We made our way to the kitchen to find Reece pigging out on a packet of chips.

"Liv, are you all right". He said with a mouthful.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Reece?".

"Yeahh?'.

"I'm gonna go out tonight with some friends, ok?".

"Yeah that's fine".

It was7:30pm and Liv had left about an hour ago. Reece's parents were at a dinner party and both Georgina and Phillipa were at sleepovers. That left me and Reece home alone.

I called my mum if I could stay another night and she said it was fine. And Liv let me borrow some clothes of hers. My mum and dad had split up. Very quickly, I know. And just to think it happened over just me and Reece. I sobbed in Reece's chest. He stroked my hair and comforted me.

"Darling, it's not your fault, it's mine and I'm sorry".

"Reece, it's not your fault. It's mine. I should had never let you take me home".

"Don't say that. If you think about it, if I never did, you wouldn't be my girlfriend". he said with a grin across his face. Then he leant in and kissed me passionatly on the lips.his hands cupped around my face then moved down to my waist. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him onto his lap. He brushed back afew strands of my hair back behind my ear. 

Slowly leaving love bites up and down the crook of my neck, when the front door opened revealing Liv...

"Oh shit, oh shit. Im so sorry". I kept saying in my head.

"It's ok, it's really my fault. Hey you guys told me use weren't dating or anything".

"Reece made me swear not to tell anyone".

"Oh ok".

"Hey I thought you weren't going to be home for a while".

"Alexis, its 10:00pm".

"Oh". Was it that late?

"Liv, I'm so sorry, please don't tell mum or dad, she'll go nuts if she found out".

"Ok baby brother".

"Thanks Liv". Reece walked over and kissed Liv on the cheek.

Thanks guys for reading. Read the next chapter to find out what happened with Liv and Brad. And comment for dedications and if you have any ideas for the story, do tell me. Thanks guys 

Remember vote and comment. :-) xxxoooxoxoxo