Zayn has been working on a tattoo software that helps manage client information, appointment schedules. It also allows clients to design tattoo themselves online, save and attach their designs along the appointment.

Ed had also suggested body piercings be offered as he was trained for that. Surprised everyone with that one, he did. Even Louis agreed it was a brilliant suggestion. Zayn's father also thought it was a brilliant business opportunity and offered to back him up. He wanted to buy an empty office space next to his shop, then knock the walls, bringing the two spaces together to create an entertainment area with pool tables, computer games. His father agreed on being his investor.

Harry kissing him on the mouth put a pause on his thoughts, "You are welcomed, baby."

Something about Harry calling him baby warms Zayn to the core, he could feel his rim fluttering.

"And stop thinking too much. Just show them who's the boss, okay." Harry added kissing him on the lips.

He couldn't get enough of kissing Zayn. Kisses by him were intoxicating, his mind felt clouded he would do anything to make sure he keeps the privilege of kissing Zayn Malik.

Zayn shifted turning slightly from where he was sitting on the kitchen counter so Harry can slot between his legs and wrapped them around his waist, his arms going around Harry's neck pulling him closer.

Harry just melted inside, lifted Zayn up, took steps slowly to sit on a chair with Zayn straddling him and
Zayn rolled his hips hesitantly in small circles while Harry gripped him, pressing them impossibly closer.

"Baby...." Harry moaned, kissing Zayn's neck. He closed his eyes enjoying how Zayn's hips moved.

"The hell!" Someone yelled putting an abrupt end to their heated make out session. They reluctantly pulled apart.

Zayn didn't move from Harry's lap, he just groaned burying his face on Harry's neck. "Louis, hello."

Harry never thought it was possible to love and hate someone at the same time till he met Louis.

"What are you doing here?" Harry growled at him for interrupting.

"What are you doing?" Louis replied folding his arms across his chest. Harry smirked about to answer but Louis hold out his hand knowing nothing coming out of Harry's mouth would be clean. "Never mind, dont answer that. I'm here. Separate from each other. The rule we gave you guys as your friends, is that you don't mess around in-front of us."

"Stupid rule." Harry said. "Zayn's my boyfriend. I can mess around with him all I like infront of your jealous stupid faces."

"It's alright, Haz." Zayn chuckled moving from Harry's lap not before kissing him on the cheek softly.

Harry stood up too flung his arm around Zayn's shoulders. "So, the fuck you're doing here, Louis?"

"Haz, let me." Zayn kissed him because Harry was getting worked out by Louis's presence. "I've got this, okay." He then turned to face Louis trying to adjust himself without being too obvious.

Harry didn't care. He was standing there dick first ready to tackle Louis. Not with his dick. But tackle him to the ground. Again not with his dick. Just to be clear.

"So, the fuck you doing here, Louis?" Zayn asked him.

"I had to make sure you're not late for work. You have a big day today remember?" Louis clapped excitedly. He loved the idea of Zayn expansion.

"I'm taking care of that, Louis." Harry replied, it was too early in the morning and Louis was already putting him in a mood. "Can't you see I made breakfast and we are eating that?"

"Not according to my eyes, Harold. You were eating Zayn's face a minute ago." Louis scoffed, "And if you must know the reason I'm here is because Zayn has been late coming to work since you two became a thing there's no guessing today was going to be any different was it now?"

Harry exhaled, he didn't want to get into heated battle with him. For Zayn's sake. "How did you even get in?"

"I've got a key duh...." Louis sassed waking over to pick up a slice of the neglected toast on the kitchen table. He took a bite looking at them. "What you see in him, Zayn, I don't know" he added with a shake of his head.

"He has a key? When did that happen?" Harry was looking at Zayn, he wasn't aware Louis had a key to their flat.

Zayn just shut him up with a kiss. "Not now babe" he whispered to Harry, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Zayn, get ready we have to leave and tidy up the shop" Louis announced trying to separate them from their embrace.

"You are aware Zayn is your boss, right?" Harry felt the need to remind Louis. "You leave and go tidy the bloody shop."

"Whoa...Whoa." Louis said biting on his toast, well not his, but details, who cares he didn't care. "Someone is in a mood this morning. Are you alright, Harold?"

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Harry returned narrowing his yes at him.

Zayn sighed and left them and went to his room to finish getting dressed.

"You know we don't start serving till lunchtime, Louis. Why can't you and Ed clean the shop, isn't that your job?" Harry asked already irritated by Louis cock-blocking him.

"It's not my job to clean up either." Louis grabbed a glass with juice and had a good slurp. "Zayn needs to hire cleaners I told him that."

"You're the manager, shouldn't you sort that out yourself? Manage the place?" Harry argued.

"Cut it out both of you. Let's go, Louis." Zayn said. He had his suit jacket on, hair slicked back looking like a million dollars. He walked over to Harry and pecked him on the lips. "See you later, babe" he said before grabbing his flat and car keys.

Harry looked at the way that jacket hugged Zayn like second skin, he had conflicting thoughts of ripping it off him....

"Close your mouth, Harold" Louis teased laughing, and followed Zayn to the door still chewing the toast.

Harry threw a slice of toast at him. By some luck for him and dismay on Louis's part it hit him on the ear.

"What the hell, Harry?" Louis suddenly took off, chasing after him.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Harry asked running away and laughing.

"Come back here you idiot" Louis was shouting.

They were running in circles, Zayn looking amused at the two people who always claimed not getting along, laughing and throwing things at each looking like they were having fun.

Harry ran towards Zayn, kissed him on the lips quickly saying, "Have a good day baby" he then locked himself in his room.

"Same to you, Haz." Zayn pulled an irritated Louis toward the door.

Louis broke free to bang on Harry's door. "I will get you, Harry" he shouted behind the closed door.

"I would like to see you try, short legs" Harry shouted back laughing.

Zayn groaned, "I'm outta here." He said then walked out leaving the front door open for Louis to follow.

Today was a big day indeed. First step to second base, done. Now, plans to rid Louis of his keys. For good.