"Three" Harry said blowing hot and cold air on his lovers skin, sucking and leaving a trail of bruises.

A kiss on his happy trail had Zayn bucked his hips up, Harry pushed them down and back against the bed.

"Two. Not quite there." Harry palmed Zayn's hard on squeezing through the thin fabric of the black boxers was made of, while his other hand was on the elastic waistband.

Zayn moaned loudly, unashamed. He was so hard, taking shallow breaths, his body felt hot like it was burning up from desire. It had been a while he's been touched like this and he was about to come in his pants like a thirteen if Harry kept this up. "Harry." He pushed him back not wanting to come in his pants. He was close to exploding already from just the kisses.

Harry moved Zayn's boxers down, Zayn let out a long drawn moan as his dick bounced against his stomach, he felt a warm breath on his dick, then...

"One." Harry breathed out before taking him on his mouth, went all the way down.

Zayn threw his head back feeling his throbbing dick at the back of Harry's throat as who bobbed his head up and down so slow, tongue twirling, teasing, licking.

"Harry...Haz...fuck" Zayn yelled, his hips bucking up and fucking Harry's mouth.

Harry let him, his hands holding on to Zayn's hips for some control and could push back if it gets too much. Harry wasn't even bothered by the possibility that the neighbours could hear them. He wanted them to fucking knock on the door to keep the noise down.

"Babe, Haz..I'm cum-" Zayn mumbled trying to find words but they were taken out of him when Harry reached between his thighs, a finger circled his rim, applying pressure lightly but didn't push his finger in.

That tease was enough to have Zayn was cumming hard in Harry's mouth, toes curling almost painfully, almost. Pleasure took over, he screamed Harry's name over and over again. Harry swallowed, lapping it up till Zayn was pulling away his dick getting too sensitive.

"Five minutes is up, baby" Harry's voice was hoarse, so deep and raspy from being fucked.

Zayn pulled him up, kissed him tongue first licking inside Harry's mouth tasting himself. Harry moaned rubbing his hard dick against Zayn's thigh in desperate thrusts.

"Your hand will be enough baby, I'm close" Harry whispered on Zayn's neck when Zayn tried to flip them over so he can return the favour, sucking on his neck.

Zayn gave him the handjob, and precome leaking out of Harry's dick was enough lube. He only tugged him three times and Harry was cumming all over his hand and thigh, biting on his neck. He murmured Zayn's name quietly in his neck, hot breath making Zayn's skin break into goosebumps again. Zayn continued moving his hand, helping Harry ride his high until his breath even out.

"I can't wait to see what happens when you have more than five minutes" Zayn chuckled softly as he kissed him again, he can't enough of Harry's kisses.

"Me too baby" Harry squeezed him on the bum. He would have loved to go all the way, "But right now we need to shower and get ready for work" he pecked him on the lips before getting up.

"You've kinda tired me up Haz" Zayn whined.

"I can help with that" Harry smirked, pulling Zayn from the bed by the ankles and hurling him over his shoulder carefully, then spanked Zayn's bum. Zayn squealed and laughed holding on to him as Harry walked them to the bathroom for shower.

After the shower, Harry made them breakfast.

"Thanks babe" Zayn appreciated the effort. Harry made him scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. He only wanted coffee and toast but Harry had insisted on the eggs. Something about feeding his brain cells as Zayn have a meeting today with investors and developers about expanding his business.