cabin creatures

Lone P.O.V

     As we started to walk to the cabin, the night turned cold and eerie,yet somehow I felt safe with lewis watching me. I mean he did save my life after all. At that thought my cheeks began to warm up.

I covered my face to hide my blushing, I guess lewis thought I was chilly because he said,"Are you cold?"

Then took off his jacket and placed it around my shoulders. Before I could protest he finished "I don't want you to get sick."

  "Oh I'm fine" I said as I lowered my hands. I gave him a reassuring nod.

"Wear it just in case, it could be your luck charm, and with this creepy forest your gonna need it," Lewis said. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay" I said shyly as he returned the smile.

When we arrived at the cabin a warm woody smell surrounded the place, it was soothing. 

"Wow this place is amazing ,"said Kelly " did you build it?"

"I guess you could say that" Calista said vaguely."Now, like I said before their are 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms all the school supplies is in the basement and you will have to split it "

As we got inside the cabin it was warm and smelled like peppermint with a hint of woodiness from outside, it was amazing.

"Guys stop taking in the scenery and listen to me. there is only one simple rule you guys need to follow its a matter of life and death" Calista said dramatically.

" what is it?" Crimson said

"You can Not go through the forest alone there are very very Dangerous magical creatures in there!"

"Wait a second I thought you said this forest blocked all magic?"Kelly said.

" I know but those creatures don't use magic the use incredible strength and strategy. Their IQ is higher than Einstein, their strength is stronger than any animal  x10,000! It is 87% less likely to come out alive." Calista said urgently.

   "Oh", Kelly said wearily.